Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

0111.jpg011.jpgJulie has taken these two beautiful photo's of one of my bears for the month of October. Please help!!!! which one do you like best. I have spent ages trying to decide and love both of them, It's driving me mad. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Which one should I choose.
Beautiful Beautiful Photo's Julie.xx :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Chloe, they are both beautiful but my immediate thought was for the second picture, so that would be my choice. wonderful bear by the way.
I just noticed that you are going to be on stand 119 at Hugglets, well we will almost be neighbours as I will be on stand 121. See you!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hello Julie - wow! lovely pictures, lovely, wonderful bear,  but for October - yes, I go with Jane - No. 2  - more Octobery colours and pumpkin.  Making choices is oh so hard.
                     Margaret

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yes 2 because of October but I really like 1 also. Very nice shots and very nice bear.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cool . . . I also like #2.

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

hello again  with apologies- this time to Chloe - trust me to get things wrong as soon as I start communicating - YOUR wonderfu bear, Julie's wonderful photos - but I still vote for No. 2. 
                              Margaret :redface:

sarahjane Brisbane

Chloe what wonderful pictures!! I can see why you're having such a hard time deciding....I like #2 though just a tad more than #1

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Chloe,

Beautiful bear and wonderful picture. I also vote for #2.

Hugs,

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Well, not to be difficult or anything but for me it was no choice - #1 hands down - that photo just blew me away before I even saw the next one. #2 might be more what you might expect for Halloween but the first one is just so different and still fits the occasion in a spooky, other wordly, sort of way - and just so much more unexpected!!! I like the look of the bear better too - had me puzzling for a second how Julie got the tree reflections in the wings - then I realized they WERE in the wings!!! Love that ethereal effect that is missing in the second shot.
P.S. great bear!!!!!

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

This bear was so much fun to work with as I just loved the colour and the size of the bear.  The outdoor shot took me quite a few tries to get the lighting right, but I am rather proud of the way it turned out.

Chloe, thank you so very much for allowing me to borrow your bear for the photo shoot.  There are just so many wonderful bears out there!  Congratulations to all of you that make these wonderful creatures!!

Hugs,

Julie

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

The first pic has great Halloween colors.  So that's the one I like.  Both bears are wonderful though!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Picture #1 without a doubt for me! It's taking everything about your bear into consideration ....from background, pose, to the wings being highlighted and tied back into the shot by the use of the tree. It really fits the bear so much.   Really a COOL picture and a fantastic bear!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

# 1 for me, that picture is SO different and unique. You expect to see a bear with a pumpkin or one that looks like a pumpkin for halloween but not a bear in a tree..... at night! and he shows up so well against the black sky. I love that photo and that bear!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I like the first photo, too, for all the same reasons everyone has already stated. I love the starry night, full moon background and I like the contrast between the dark night and your bear. I like the the way the wings and the tree come together.

Both photos are really cute.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

oh dear ..my gut reaction was i love number 2..but after reading the reasons people liked one..im torn now!! they are both stunning! love those wings! they are such a different spin on halloween /fall that you would think some enterprising MAGAZINE would want them!!   the calendar looks to be wonderful!  great photo's!!! deb
still number 2..umm definately ..number..this is soo hard..2!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Chloe, absolutely wonderful~!!  Both piccys are adorable, but I lean towards 2 too

hugs
dilu

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Chloe...have to say I love both but the second one really popped out...outstanding photos & the your bear is fabulous.. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I like the number one picture the best, it seems to be a more interesting photo. I really think I like the bear better in the 1st picture just because it is so unusual and the wings look so much better and seem to make the bear seem alive.  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blue one for sure............

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I like the second one  bear_grin

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

What a difficult choice, I like the composition of 2 but No 1, he looks stunning against the black background, No 1 blew me away as well :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Chloe,
      I'm afraid we're not helping much, are we LOL!  Both pictures are really good BUT I LOOOOOOOOVE the first one.  I like the stark black background and the moon in the sky is so cool - it's a stunning picture and very different.
     As for the actual picture of the bear, I see shadowing on the second picture, under the black ruffle (I think it's a ruffle) and I don't find the colour of your bear nearly as vibrant either.   It looks like some light has bounced back onto the arms.  I think the colour of your bear really stands out more in the first picture.  My two cents worth.

hugs,

Brenda

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Chloe, I like them both but the second one I think just has the edge.

Pauline

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_thumb Yep, I'll go for 2 as well, lovely pictures and of course a very, very nice bear  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Chloe....fabulous pictures! hard to choose....but I think 2 has just got the edge for October...difficult choice though!!!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Board footer