Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

This morning we had a little photo shoot. Heck, I won't even tell you, I will just let you look for yourself. ENJOY

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh! What sweeties!!  bear_flower
Little Miss Diva seems to love the camera...  :photo:  cute!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, what tolerant puppies you have. How did you get them to pose for you so well. They're posing so well, but they look a little annoyed with you, too. They just get cuter and cuter.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sonya,  how adorable, what a great wardrobe these pups have, I love the Chinese brocade.....very chic.....

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What gorgeous photos of your babies. :dance:

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Awwwww, how cute! bear_wub  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

:crackup:  :crackup: Love it!!!!!!!!!!  how adorable  bear_wub  When we dress our dog he won't move...he sits and thinks he can't get up...or maybe he is just sulking lol.  if he does manage to walk, he walks sideways, like a crab  :crackup: so so funny!  What we do to our pets haha  bear_whistle

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Love it!!!!!!!!!!  how adorable    When we dress our dog he won't move...he sits and thinks he can't get up...or maybe he is just sulking lol.  if he does manage to walk, he walks sideways, like a crab   so so funny!  What we do to our pets haha 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL that reminds me of when we put boots on Sunshine. We just put them on her back feet at first and she tried to walk on her two front feet. lol So we put all 4 on her and she was halarious! Every step she lifted her feet so high in the air.  We were laughing so hard  (sorry Sunshine) LOL
Sonya

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

What super photos Sonya!  bear_thumb
I particularly love the last one...probably because I have the same opinion of cats!  :crackup:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

How absolutely adorable, love the "I Hate Cats" jumper :crackup:

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Sonya, I love the pictures... what a patient puppy!!!

Hugs,

Julie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

So funny  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Love the last picture, his face is a picture!!

Pauline

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub bear_wub  bear_wub Too cute and so fashionable! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Too cute for words

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I love the last two pictures  :crackup:

I put some dressing-up reindeer antlers on my dog last Christmas and he stayed rooted to the spot - aren't they funny!!!

Hugs Ali x

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  And so it begins....  :crackup:  Before long the pup will have a bigger wardrobe than you  bear_laugh

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Sonya There soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone on my street call my Yorkie the diva of the street. The one with the Diva outfit just reminded me of that. There getting cuter and cuter every time you post there pics.

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

They obviously have great futures as models!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

too funny and cute!  I love the I Hate Cats shirt.   bear_original

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

How cute!  Are you keeping any?  See you at the san diego show.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hey Jenn, YES we are keeping them both and guess what?!? We will have them in San Diego with us!
Hugs
Sonya

Board footer