Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

First let me thank you all for your wonderful messages and thank Margaret for letting you all know why I had disappeared.

As Margaret said I had the most awful headache and fell several times, the bruises are wonderful, especially the one on my ...well I'll leave that to your imaginations.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin I passed out four times and then found myself being put in an ambulance and taken to hospital. To round it all up, I was dehydrated and all the stress finally wore me down to a standstill. In the end my own body made me stop. I'm feeling mostly ok now and I'm working hard on my bears to get ready for the Hugglets show on September 2nd.
As for my pooter, well it died big time. I switched it on to read on a black screen that there was no operating system. Some clever clogs (a mild mannered way to call the *** that ruined my pooter) had made a virus that destroyed everything. I lost the lot, every file, photos, programs, everything. I don't understand why these people do this as they don't see the results of what they have done so where's the pleasure for them!  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry
Anyhow as you can see I am back and I will be popping in briefly each day as I must get ready for the show.
Hugs and thanks to everyone who wrote to me, it's great to have you all as friends.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane I am so glad that your on the mend and that you got the pooter fixed. Take care Jane and don't be over doing things my friend

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Jane.....take care of yourself, hope your feeling better soon, we missed you!!   :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :hug: Jane, do not overdo it with the bears!!   :hug:  :hug:   Your health comes first  bear_flower

As for the computer,  bear_angry  been there, done that and beginning to wonder if its the computer companies themselves trying to drum up business!  bear_angry  bear_angry  I'll be angry for you, so you can save your energies, and get to healing faster  bear_flower  bear_wub  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jane it is so good to hear from you  :hug:  :hug:  Take things easy hun  :hug:

Lots of hugs
Vicki xx

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

It is wonderful to see you back Jane.  Take care of yourself, that must have been very scary.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Take Care dearest !!!!

:hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I'm so glad you are better Jane!!!  Big Hugs to you!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yipee Janey is back  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  missed you girl!  even though it wasn't too long, it felt it....you're like a lovable fixture here, very noticeably missed when you're absent bear_wub
Take lots of care of yourself okay, love ya lots!!!  Rest, relax and think about your upcoming show  :dance:  How exciting bear_original  you need to take care of yourself for Hugglets, it needs you  bear_wub  bear_grin

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Welcome back Jane!!! Take extra special care of yourself!! Glad you got your computer working again.

Hugs &

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I'm so glad you're feeling better Jane...I've missed you!
Take care of yourself :hug:  :hug:
Cheryl bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Jane: I am glad you are better. My goodness, you ordeal just goes to show how pushing ourselves too far can make us sick....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK, JANE!!!   YEA, WOOHOO, WHOOPEE!!  TAKE GOOD CARE, MY FRIEND!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Jane,

I'm glad your feeling better. Its good to have you back.

Hugs,

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hi Jane - glad that computer's fixed and you're back to TT.  Hope all goes well now and no more  overdoing things and no more stresses.  Take care of yourself -
Love & hugs -
                   Margaret  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

So Glad that you are back Miss Jane!!!!

You were missed, and I am terribly sorry about the health issues....aren't they a drag, they get in the way at the most inconveinent time~!!!

honestly......

But you are up and running now, and so is your computer ,so alls well in GB.

Happy to have you back, brusies and all, dear lady... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

gollyslobberkisses with soft turkish cotton towels to wipe up the mess

dilu

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome back Jane! bear_flower  bear_flower :hug:  :hug:  Happy to know you are much better and your computor is fixed.  Your health is first so take it slow on your show so you will not get stressed ill again. :hug:  :hug:
I understand what you went through with your computor. Its frustrating
I too had the problem  with my computor, my daughters friend came to see her laptop and she asked him to see my computor, he got into my computor to upgrade and he lost all of my e-mail, documents, pictures and important files I had and to top it all my e-mail stored in folders. So now I am starting again to imput pictures and all. :hug:  :hug:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Jane, I had to laugh when I read the title of your thread because in our neck of the woods a "poot" is a gastric disturbance, if you know what I mean.  I was thinking, "Eww too much information", then I realized you were talking about your computer.   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jane - you poor bugger.  You have been put through the ringer.  Glad to have you back with us.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks everyone, such nice welcomes from you all.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Patty said

in our neck of the woods a "poot" is a gastric disturbance, if you know what I mean.  I was thinking, "Eww too much information", then I realized you were talking about your computer.

I really laughed at this Patty, thanks for the laugh, it did me good!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane, glad you're feeling better.  I'm glad your pooter is better too.   :hug:

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Oh, I'm sooooo glad to hear that you are feeling better!!  Please take care and don't over do it with the bear-making!  Lotsa HUGS from me to you!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer