Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Karen is way too modest to toot her own horn, so I just wanted to announce some wonderful news and say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for winning in the
2007 DOLLS Awards of Excellence which is the doll equivalent of the Golden Teddy Awards! 
Karen won in the section of PORCELAIN & WAX OVER PORCELAIN DOLLS – Artist design for manufacturer for Morning Angel
You can check out all winners (in yellow writing!) by going to this link http://jonespublishing.com/jphome/jphom … awards.asp
DAE_N2_MorningAngel.jpg
Well done Karen, you are amazingly talented in both your dolls and bears and I wish you every success in future endeavours!

congrats9.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - that's a beautiful doll!  Big congrats, Karen!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations Karen  bear_flower your doll is beautiful. bear_thumb  I made one long time ago in porcelain. I still have it. All my girls want it and I sure do not know who to choose. For not it stays in my posiesion. bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow !! beautiful doll..... :dance:  Congratulations !!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Karen, well deserved your dolls and bears are wonderful. I had the pleasure of meeting Karen a few weeks ago and she is really a lovely young lady :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

A big Congratulations Karen :dance: Your doll is so beautiful  ~ great work.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, she is so pretty. Congratulations Karen, a well deserved award.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Congratulations from me too Karen, that is a beautiful doll.. The wings are so pretty..

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

A big congratulations to you Karen - your work is superb.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whoa, I need to wake up, as I didn't even know Karen made dolls (I don't currently follow the doll market; so sorry, Karen!)

That beauty is a charmer, and I really love the wax-over-porcelain look.  Such great translucency and skin tones! 

Karen, if you're reading this, please post more (bigger) pics!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Way to go Karen!!!!  Congratulations!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  this dollie!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Love the doll.  Such talented people on this forum.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I just ADORE your dolls Karen - and the one that won is SOOO sweet!  Congratulations to you - what an acheivement!
Danni

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Karen! :clap:  :clap:   Beautiful doll  bear_wub

karenaus Melbourne
Website

misty.JPGAwww thank you so much everyone!  bear_wub  I was totally not expecting her to win, lots of competition in that category! So the email telling me she won was a complete shock.
    I will try and attach a pic I managed to find- tho I notice they have tweaked her outfit a bit since this pic hehe..... as they do sometimes.  Its also sort of a rough pic as it was just for them to review so please excuse the backdrop missing from part of it bear_grin
       Oh and special thanks to you Patsy for calling me *young* lady hehe- birthday coming up and I dont feel young at all bear_sad   It was lovely to meet you in person in Sydney, boy that feels like forever ago already!
       Karen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Pretty, pretty, pretty!  Congratulations again!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

yay, a big picture!!  She is BEAUTIFUL Karen  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer