Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I just got home from a week long road trip. I made a custom Ranger bear for the Dancing Bear Folk Center in Thermopolis Wyoming. When I got done Mike said, Why don't we deliver it instead of mailing it? He was ready for a road trip. So off we went with Mommy and puppies in tow. It also gave me a chance to stop and visit friends in Utah that I hadn't seen for such a long time. We had a great time and a nice visit with Sue Blakey from the museum. We also visited LOTS of Buffulo and the Dinosaur cener in Thermopolis. If you ever get up that way, you MUST see the 150 foot long dinosaur in  their center. It is a world class exhibit. The teddy bear museum is currently looking for a new home.. hopefully a brand new building... so right now the displays are limited. We stayed in some adorable cabins in Thermopolis and the babies were so good. I made a little montage from the pictures we took on the way into town and in Thermopolis. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/vi … d80eb1f91a

Hugs
Sonya

PS. Here are the bears we delivered to her.

ranger6.jpg

sheila5.jpg

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Sounds like a whole lotta fun! I love road trips. Your pretty brave to go traveling with puppies though! bear_thumb
Your bears are really outstanding. I especially love the ranger bear! bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hi Bonnie
The babies are now 5 months old and they travelled so well! They were VERY good.We have perfected how to travel with pets! lol. WE always take a couple with us.
Sonya

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your bears are fantastic, Sonya . . . wonderful costuming, also!!  Loved, loved your montage - Wyoming is beautiful in its own way and those buffalo photos are super awesome!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow!! Gorgeous bears, looks like you have a really great time.

Pauline

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sonya the bears are fantastic, and the montage was beautiful what a wonderful place wyoming is.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

That biker bear is AMAZING! How did you sort out that costume?? I'm supposed to be making a Harely Davidson sloth for a friend who does my hair, and I don't know where to start!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Love your dressed bears, Sonya. I especially love the little ranger. And, WOW, Mike sounds like a great guy to just up and take off on a roadtrip like that. You're always taking the puppies with you so they must be about the most well-adjusted, car-riding, trip-taking pups around. When do we get more pictures?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That was really great to see, I have never seen a Buffulo in real life, they look wonderful animals. Sonya your bears are awesome, such detail to their costumes, great work!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer