Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Has anyone ever told you , you look like someone famous???? or do your kids or husband look like someone famous?????
Well post it here, I think it would be kind of fun to see what we come up with.
Here is mine, my youngest son has been told that he looks like Mac from the kids TV show "Fosters home for imaginary friends"macjac.jpg

Hugs
Jodi

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Has anyone ever told you , you look like someone famous????

Yep, GROTBAGS............I can't see the likeness really, can you?

Grotbag.jpgJaneyGrotbag2.jpg

Hugs Grotty-Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane you are HILARIOUS !!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jane you cracked me up :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: , no you do not look like that lady

Stellajella Wien

Hmmmm guess I look like somebody from a "wanted" add  bear_cry ....it always took me hours to get through US immigration

Gaby bear_flower

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I HAVE BEEN TOLD I LOOK LIKE A FUNNEL IN THIS ONE

sblue.jpg

AND THIS IS SELF EXPLANITORY

sunnieflower.jpg

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

As long as I don't show up on the PO wall...

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Sonya you look just like my favorite flower!!!!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Cute Sonya, very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Come on guys join in. bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

My fiance looks like Justin Long (the guy from Ed, Herbie, the Mac in the Mac VS PC ads, Dodgeball and Die Hard 4) but he would kill me if I posted a photo!

Jodi - your son totally does look like Mac!!  bear_grin

It was so funny, everyone who has kids, always says "hey did you know he looked liked a kid on the cartoon Foster's Home?"  Which means that Jackson does look like Mac and it also means kids take over the TV because all us parents know the cartoons so well.   bear_wacko  My son LOVES the video game Guitar Hero and I swear that game was a curse put on me by someone, because I have always hated any music with loud screechy electric guitar solo's and then they develop a game with nothing but that and gives me a child that will play that game all day if he could. bear_noexpression  :crackup:

:hug:

Come on Erin put the picture up, we'll never tell your fiance bear_whistle

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Ok this is me after finding the liquify tool in Adobe photoshop-   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  A bit off track but this liquify tool can be such fun- sure the experts can turn something good out of it!!!!!!!

new_me.jpg

Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Lynette, :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I must say you look so much better in the Hugglets picture, which I took of you.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer