Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Hi friends !

Now I'm really back to chat with you and I will stay this time bear_original.
We are set up in our new home (a marvelous appartment in a small city near Versailles, it's enormous for me : an all 73m2  big :dance: ), where the is even a true workroom for me bear_original. I've just finished tidying the living room today :dance:.

I would like to send you all the warmness and the hugs I can, friends : I've missed you all.

Here are some wedding pictures I would like to share with you bear_original :
jardin.jpg
Just click on the flowers to see more  ;).

If someone wants to come and have a trip to Paris, we now have a great sofa-bed bear_original.

Hugs and love,
Marion  :hug:  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wonderful pictures Marion! I didn't realise you were getting married - I got married 5 weeks ago too!!

You looked absolutely beautiful and your hubby certainly is dishy!!!

Many Congratulations!!!  :clap:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Congratulations and such gorgeous pictures - you look so happy.  Enjoy a long and wonderful life with your fellow.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Marion,
You looked so beautiful ....gorgeous pics and nice to have you back.I have family that live in Montigny near Versailles,are you anywhere near there?I have been many times to that area of France,
hugs,
Louise x

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations Marion  :hug:  Lovely pictures , what a gorgeous couple you both make.
Nice to have you back  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations to you both....It looks as though you had a happy day.... bear_wub

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS. We missed you!!!!
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful bears again.xx

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Wow!! The Beauty & The Hunk!!!

You secret thing, you!! Never a peep out of you - so we couldn't have fun anticipating this wonderous event!

My very BESTEST wishes for you and ??? You never told us his name!
Do you add his surname to your own?
List it before or after your own?
STUNNING dress - I knew we'd see a design so classic & perfect on you - it's your style!

LOL - I remember when 'tidying up the living room' seemed like such a sweet thing to do. Not like playing house... but it still felt like fun then!!! We're only 6 years from our 50th - our grandparents looked ANCIENT when they celebrated this occasion!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations Marion...what a beautiful couple you make!!!  bear_wub  Wishing you every happiness in your new life

together....and look forward to chatting to you again,  and seeing more of your wonderful bears!  :hug:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

lovely pics - you were gorgeous and your husband reminded me somehow of Fabio!  bear_wub except he's not blond. I do love long hair on a man...my husband's is quite long, however also quite grey.

Marion

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Marion you both look wonderful, CONGRATULATIONS, what a wonderful wedding. Best wishes to both of you for the future.

MarionWedding.jpg

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thank you so much friends for your kind words ! I'm really touched !!  :hug:  :hug:

Louise, I do live in Montigny-le-Bretonneux ! Please tell me if you come here some day !

Thanks Jane for the photo montage, I will keep it preciously !  :hug:

Thanks again to all  :hug:.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You were a beautiful, happy bride, Marion.  And yes, your husband IS very cute.  Congratulations to you both, and thank you so much for sharing your lovely photos.  It looks to have been a gorgeous event.

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So very beautiful, Marion . . . you, your husband, the scenery, your family, the photos!  Thank you for letting us in on your activities!  You look so gorgeous and I'm really glad you will be back with us on TT.  I've missed you for a long time!  Congratulations!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations!!!!  You and your husband look gorgeous together - and so happy!!!  I hope the day left you with many happy memories. bear_happy
I'm glad to have you back!!!! bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your new home is in a beautiful setting. Congrats on the wedding, you both look very happy.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations!! Pictures are fabulous, you both look stunning, wishing you all the very best for the future.

Pauline

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Marion!!! I had no idea you were even engaged!!!!  I have been wondering where you are, and worrying a little bit - just hoping you were OK. It was GREAT to hear that you were married - and see your beautiful photos - you are STUNNING.  That hubby of yours  bear_wub  bear_wub what a spunk!

Thanks for sharing, and it was great to hear you're still in the land of the living LOL
Danni

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Oh Marion! You and your Hubby look great together. You two are so adorable bear_original . What a beautiful wedding bear_original

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

We are so happy to have you back Marion and you have been missed here, at Teddy talk.

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and many thanks for sharing your lovely photos with us.
You make a wonderful couple and I wish you all the very best for a happy life together.
bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

You two are absolutely beautiful and quite obviously meant for eachother!!  bear_wub

The photos are wonderful!!!  bear_grin

Congratulations! :dance:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, Marion - you and hubby make a beautiful couple!  The pictures are wonderful  - thanks for letting us peek in on your day, and glad to have you back.

hugs,

Brenda

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:dance: Congratulations Marion!! :dance:   You both look so happy and your day looked absolutely beautiful!!  Quite the stunning couple & you're right...he's very cute bear_happy

(I saw the dress back in May on Marion's blog!)

:hug:
~Chrissi

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Marion!  Loved the photos - looked like you had a wonderful day  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Marion you really do make a gorgeous pair. I wish you both all the very best for your future life together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photo's

Board footer