Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Congratulations to you both, it looks like at truly wonderful happy day and you were stunning  bear_flower   I'm glad you are all settled into your new home now.

Hugs
Catherine
x

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations Marion ! ! !  Hubster is quite cute, by the way and you were a beautiful bride ! ! !  Looks like you had a wonderfully beautiful day for a wedding.

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Congratulations, Marion!  Thank you for sharing your special day with us with the beautiful photos.  You both look so happy.  Best wishes for a long, happy life together.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Marion! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered where you were. I thought you must be awfully busy with bear making. I can see you were busy with something even better. Congratulations and it is so good to have you back.
BEAUTIFUL wedding!
HUgs
Sonya

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Marion,
I think I have been away longer than you, but I have been enjoying peeking in again, trying to not spend more time here than I should.  you are  an absolutely stunning couple.  You both looked so happy and radiant.  Congratulations to you, and many blessings for a long and wonderful life together.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Marion, what beautiful photos!!!!!
I did not realise your wedding was so close...
Congratulations.
Tous mes voeux de bonheur.

You both are beautiful in your wedding outfits.
I feel so happy for you.

I guess you will feel much better now you live in a bigger flat with a room just for you to make your bears.
Your kitty must enjoy that new flat too.

That's great your are now living closer to me. Some day we should arrange to visit each other...

Take care,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Marion.You have a very handsome husband and your wedding pictures are lovely.Good luck to you both and I hope you have a lovely future together. bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry  bear_wub  Awwwwhhhhh.... wedding pics!!!   bear_wub  bear_cry   You two look soooooo in love!!!!!  And what a beautiful couple you are  bear_flower

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  and many, many years of joyful bliss together  :hug:  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks so much friends !  bear_wub I'm thrilled seeing all your nice posts and kind words  !! Thank you !
:hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats, Marion!  You look so happy and pretty!  The scenery is beautiful.  Glad to hear you're settled in your new home.   bear_original

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

A warm welcome back and a hearty congratulations!!! Lovely pictures thank you for sharing.

Stellajella Wien

Marion, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
You two make such a great couple!!!
I wish you all the luck in the world for a happy life together! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

How Beautiful!! You look lovely and happy. Your dad looks happy too!! many years of happiness and blessings upon you both!!

Board footer