Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I've also just received an email to say my little bear Benjamin has won the miniature bear cateory of the readers choice awards.  I am so thrilled!!!! :dance:
I've just arrived home having found out that I have lost my job. bear_sad   I am so disappointed as it is the first job that I have actually enjoyed since graduating.  I am self-employed as a sign language interpreter, so my job always depends on other people, and the deaf student I have been working with has decided to quit her course - which leaves me with no job!!
This news about the readers choice has certainly cheered me up and put me in a more positive frame of mind!!!  Thank you to everyone who voted, and congratulations to the other winners!!

Here is Benjamin for those of you who haven't seen him:

Benjamin.jpg

puca bears puca bears

Hi Samantha
Huge congratulations...I KNEW you'd win too!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
So sorry to hear you've lost your job.......it's a horrible thing to happen - hopefully something will come up for you soon
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Whoo Hoo, Sam's a winner too!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Sam, your little bear is wonderful.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

What a shame you lost your job.  bear_cry  I know the award won't bring in the wage packet but I'm pleased that it has cheered you up.  bear_flower

Hugs and happy dances, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well deserving CONGRATULATIONS!!! Samantha. He is cute and impeccable. ADORABLE!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Congrats on the Award sweet Samantha!

Sorry about your job though.  Your skill is a needed one though.  Perhaps you can apply in another school system?  I'm surprised large hospitals do not have a sign language interpreter on staff.  I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratuations Samantha....It's your year for awards isn't it !!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

So sorry to hear about your job loss Samantha, but so pleased to hear about your competition success!  It really is proving to be an excellent year for your work ... and so it should be!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Samantha, he is adorable!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your job, I hope that you find another, and better, one really soon!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Samantha. Benjamin is a sweetheart. I'm so happy for you. I wish you luck in finding another job. Good thoughts coming your way. :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

:dance:  :clap: Congratulations!!!

Hugs,
Krista

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats that is a sweet baby bear!!!!  :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Samantha, bear_flower 
Your Benjamin is totally gorgeous so it's a big CONGRATULATIONS from me!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Your little bears are really delightful!  Like everyone here, I am very sorry to hear about your job but am sure you will bounce back with an even better one!  Good luck!  Go hug a bear!

Take care,

Marilyn  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Samantha!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: .....not at all suprised, Benjamin is absolutely adorable!!! What a fantastic year...... you must be on cloud nine!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  So sorry to hear about your job, but believe in fate, I'm sure there is something even better around the corner......and in the meantime, we can look foward to seeing even more of your exquiste little bears!  bear_wub

Big hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Samantha,
     A huge congratulation on your award and well deserved - he's so adorable! 
I'm sorry your job has come to an end as it's such an important one.  I hope another opportunity comes up soon.

hugs,

Brenda

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Yay!! :dance: That is the cutest bear! Congrats!! :clap:  bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Samantha!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations to you, Samantha; your bear is darling and worthy of the honor!

So sorry to hear about your job, for sure; that stinks.  Being self-employed or freelancing in any fashion is stressful at times and has a foundation of NOT-safety, doesn't it?  But you get to be your own boss as the reward for all that uncertainty, so there are some perks, too.  I'm sure you'll find something in short order to fill the void.

And I'm glad you're smiling over your award in the meantime.  You should be.  It's a wonderful honor!

Congrats again.   :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

WONDERFUL news about your award, I'm glad it came at just the right time to bring a smile to your face  bear_thumb

Catherine
x

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many Congratulations Samantha ; Benjamin is so sweet  bear_flower  bear_flower
I hope the job situation will sort itself very soon too  bear_smile  :hug:
Mini Hugs , Ruth

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

:clap:  :dance:  :dance: CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Samantha on your award, little Benjamin is stunning  :clap:  :clap:

Warm wishes
Pauline

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Samantha a very well deserved award  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Sorry about your job, they say when one door closes another opens I really hope one opens up for you soon.

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

:clap: Huge congratulations Samantha,  :clap:  I thought he would win and he desrves it too :dance:  he's such a cutie :clap: 

Sorry to hear about your job but good luck in finding another very soon bear_flower

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Whew!  I thought I had missed the boat on your congrats Samantha.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Sorry about your job though...but something will come along soon and in the meantime think of all the great little teddies you can make.

mini hugs,

Jude

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Huge congratulations for a well-deserved award, Samantha . . . Ben is awesomely adorable.  Good luck with rounding up an even better job soon.

Board footer