Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

OK, well, I've had an odd few weeks to say the least!!   Two TTer's already know, and I thank them for their secret keeping  :hug:  :hug:  but it's become time to share with all of you......

It's really a very very very long story, but in a nutshell, I was trying to slim, and doing so well, I lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks, then the weight loss stopped for no reason....strange.....   bear_wacko   My brother's girlfriend also came to slimming club with me, and she eventually came across the same problem.....   bear_wacko   WEIRD!!

Anyhows, to cut a long story short, I went to the doctors and she decided to send me for blood tests and the like so I was booked to have that done......   A couple of days before I was due to go in for the tests I wondered......

Eeeeeeek!!!   And got the shock of my LIFE!!!   Look:

scan0002.jpg_cropped.jpg

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:    I thought it was wind!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:    Yes I've been given the gift of another child, a shock, but a lovely one at that.  This is the scan I had done today.   bear_original   I'm hoping that all will go well, I can't believe I'm doing this again!!   bear_tongue

And my brother's girlfriend, yep, you guessed it, she got the shock of her life too!!  She's due a little while after me!!  Be careful which slimming classes you join!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Anyway, I've just started to share my news, so wanted you all to know.   :hug:  :hug:

Psst - Congrats also to Cat and Jenn, take good care folks!!   :hug:  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

THATS FANTASTIC NEWS  :dance:  CONGRATULATIONS  bear_flower

Only one thing, I was going to join a slimming club tomorrow  bear_whistle  bear_grin

Lots of hugs Ali x

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Clare, how wonderful.  Congratulations to you!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Clare :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
When is the baby due?
I hope all goes well for you  bear_flower 
Laurie :hug:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Thank goodness thats out bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_grin
I have been sooooooooooooooo excited for you,
So pleased that the scan went well.
A huge CONGRATULATIONS Clare  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

K Pawz Guest

:hug:  :hug: Congratulations Clare!!!! Awesome news!

Hugs,
Krista

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh my gosh - this is the best news I've had all day!!! Clare, I am so utterly over the moon for you. A new baby - how exciting! I bet your hubby must be thrilled too.

Will you be coming to Hugglets in Feb if you're feeling well?? I'd love to see your baby bump!

Doing the happy dance for you darling.... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to you!!!! bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  How absolutely wonderful, Clare . . . big congratulations!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

bear_tongue Way to Go!! Good news!! :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Wow.. Congratulations Clare!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  what an amazing story ..that slimming clubs got a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!  bear_grin Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

WOW!  Congratulations Clare - you must be so excited.  What will the age difference be between you other children?

hugs,

Brenda

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Clare, that is the best news ever - what an amazing surprise for you.  I would adore another one, but my husband doesn't think it is a great idea - he thinks he is past it!!!!!   Might think about a slimming club!!!  Keep us in touch how everything is going.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwww thank you so much to you all!!   :hug:  :hug:    I'm due at the end of April, my other children are 11 and 9 which is making me feel rather old to be having this one!!   bear_whistle  bear_whistle   bear_shocked  And my son is rather a handful on his own so life's going to be very interesting!!

Will you be coming to Hugglets in Feb if you're feeling well?? I'd love to see your baby bump!

- Gemma, I really hope I can, in fact I'm sweet talking this very moment!!   bear_laugh

So many thanks again everyone, and be careful at those slimming clubs!!!   bear_wub     xxxx

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Congratulations to you and your hubby!
bear_flower Another miracle (or 2) is on the way! bear_flower

Cheryl :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh wow Congratulations Clare  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I have a big age gap with my boys, 7 years and 7 days  bear_tongue
Clare i am so happy for you hun  :hug:
Hugs
Vicki

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations to you and your family!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations on the wonderful news Clare also with the slimming I am so happy for you .. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I send my congratulations to Clare.....I just love babies and especially other peoples littlies...

am too old to get clucky....

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well that does it then.....I'm sending my daughter to a slimming club!!  bear_original  bear_original

Congratulations Clare!!  I'm thrilled to bits for you and your family.   What a bright spot today!!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh, Clare.  That is absolutely fabulous news!!!  So many TT babies this year!!!

Biggest hugs to you!!!

Lisa

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What wonderful news, what a shock for you  bear_shocked  But a nice shock  bear_laugh   I wish you the best with your pregnancy  bear_flower

belle Gold Coast QLD

:crackup: What a great story and a wonderful surprise for you and your family -  Congratulations !!!!
Kirsty

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wow, congratulations, Clare ! ! ! !

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

AAAAA!! Congratulations!!!!  How SWEET!  I am completely and thoroughly enjoying my newest 'future Teddy Talker' 4 month old over here; SO glad to hear there's now another one going to join us!

Kimberly W.

Board footer