Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

lilmonsters.jpgNo, they weren't monsters this year.  That was last year during the terrible twos that they were dressed as monsters.  This year my oldest was a princess and then the twins got to be the dragon sidekicks.  They were all right with that because they found out their costumes have a button in the claw that "ROARS."  Always a pleasure when they figure that out after they eat about 5 or 6 pieces of candy.  They had  quite the sugar high tonight so after they fell asleep I hid the candy (I looked through it of course before I hid it and took out all those "dangerous" Baby Ruth and Payday bars...LOL!).

Anyone else have a pic of their "little monsters?"  Anyone dress up their pets?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

This is my friend's 2 year old.... at our house.... with chocolate on his face....
I babysit for him a lot and just love him to pieces. He's the next best thing to having my own kid! Actually, he's better...... cause I can send him home after he's eatten enough candy to have him on a sugar high for the whole night!
:crackup:
Owen72.jpg

Lisa, your girls are just the cutest!!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How absolutely adorable!!!!!   Your little ones are so adorable.

Daphne, how cute he is, and such attitude!

gollyhugs
dilu

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Super pic Lisa...just love your girls to bits!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

The pictures are super - I love little kids at Hallowe'en!  My daughter took our grandson out with a friend, who had her 4 month old dressed up in a little chick costume, complete with stripped leotards - sort of a junior Big Bird.  I wish I had a picture - she was adorable.  This is our 3 1/2 year old grandson after a two hour Trick or Treating.  The child has stamina!  He wanted to play with Papa's tools in the garage, wearing Papa's reading glasses.  He must have been a construction worker in a previous life cuz the tools are his favourite thing in the world.
Hall2.jpg
Hall5.jpg

hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your wee ones are so, so cute!

My littlest one isn't as little as the ones pictured before, but he's still my baby, full of innocence and the sweetest, soft cheeks.  He chose, on his own, to go as a little girl baby this year.  He used to be about the gore on Halloween, but the last few years, it's all about the laughs!  This was his first Halloween to trick or treat without an adult chaperone, around our neighborhood (which is very close and in which we know almost everyone.)  He got to stay out with a big group of chums until the late, dark witching hour of... 8:30.  But hey!  It's still a rite of passage!  Laughing here...

Anyway, here's my Noah.  He's 12.

NoahAsBaby.jpg

More pics of Halloween at my house, on my blog.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What darling little trick or treaters! Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Shelli - your son is a character!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   How gorgeous is HE!!

Actually all the kids are gorgeous  -  makes me want my own even more!
Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh these pictures are great!!  We live on a very small street and only get 4 trick or treaters.  So we handed out 1/2 pound sized Hershey bars!  Since I didn't get to see many costumed kids at home - seeing them here is awesome bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All of the kiddos are darling . . . love the costumes.  We got home so late yesterday that we missed most of the trick/treaters.  Had only one group.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I love the kids on Halloween! Adorable photos, ladies!
I haven't downloaded pictures from last night yet but Brendan had a Halloween birthday party so I do have the kids in costume.

Here my sons Alex, the Vampire, and Brendan the Wizard pose with their baby cousin Nolan, AKA Pooh Bear!
IMG_4812.JPG

Here is a group shot from the party. The girls are my nieces.
IMG_4847.JPG

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  Everyone's kids look really great!

Not the world's greatest photo but here is my gladiator, my special forces soldier, and Michael Jackson!

halloween.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun !!!! I miss my boys being young !!! Thanks all for sharing your fun with us !!! :dance:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

They all look great..and like they had fun...why did we get hooligans and thugs at our door at 10.30 at night...I love the children calling but these idiots just go too far...

Board footer