Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

wynnstan-021.jpgI picked up a bit of wool roving that I had here yesterday.  I don't really like the color, but, it was a piece of some kind of leftover.  While holding it in my hands, I finally got brave and decided to try felting.  I've been wanting to try this for several months.  Life got in the way, and I decided it was time to take the plunge.  I didn't have anything to lose if I messed up (except my fingers).  Well, as I played around with the first small bit, I began to see a baby elephant.  I proceeded on, and here he is.  The picture is horrible.  I have trouble photographing the real small things, and he is only about 2 inches tall.  I know there much room for improvement, but at least I came close and the hesitation is gone.  I plan on doing a lot of practicing.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Millie,
What a great tiny first project...You Did It!!! Welcome to the addiction!!!!!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs &

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Wow, he looks great!        You did a fantastic job   bear_grin     and he is so small!      Great job, wlecome to the addiction!   I was scared at 1st until I realized it was so forgiving.  I can't wait to see your next creation!     

Duff

bea Lodve (Hrault)

wonderfu!!!!....

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Millie, you ACE!! It's Darling!!!
Those skinny legs and truck are tricky to execute but it looks like you did a great job.
Keep on and keep posting pix!!

Board footer