Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I got both my Teddy Bear Review and Teddy Bear and Friends today and Christine Pike's article in TBR features Shelli's eyes!!!  Well, um, not Shelli's eyes, but her bears' eyes!  Great article and the Potbelly Bears are gorgeous!  Also saw ads from Teddy Talk members in both mags.  Good going, Girls!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_smile  bear_smile

Addendum:  AND the Golden Teddy Winners are shown also . . . Shelli's skunk is a standout!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's soo cool. I love see people I know in the bear mags. Makes me feel special!!
Way to go miss Shelli
Heather

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Isn't that simply wonderful!  Wonderful FANTASTIC

I can hardly wait for mine to get here- for some reason mine are always about 1 week later than yours Sue Ann.  ( I think maybe the postmistress likes to look through them first-cant proove it and she is so good to all of us, and really who could blame her!)

:hug:  hugs to Shelli  and heart felt fingers crossed for good results on all the gals who advertised....expensive but worth it if it works!  i hope fingers crossed  :pray:

bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I must say that it was fun to see my ad on the same page as Sue Ann's.  :dance: (Even if I had to give an arm to get it there!) Now don't tell me any more about what's inside TB&F as mine JUST came an hour ago and I haven't had a chance to settle down with a cuppa yet!   bear_laugh Can't wait to read about Shelli's eyes!

Deb Upstate New York

Congratulations Shelli on your publication!   :rose:

And congratulations to me if I can put my hands on a copy cuz I seriously need some eye help!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, yay!  And thanks to Christine, who made it all possible.  I knew this was upcoming but never get first shot at checking out the magazines as they take their time getting to the West Coast; I usually get my subscriptions more than a week after the first tier of subscribers do.  Now I'll be chomping at the bit!

Thanks so very much for the notice and compliments. :)

I can't wait to see everyone's ads, too.  That's always incredibly fun.  Yay for all of us!  :dance:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh that is wonderful news Shelli - Congrats!!

Good luck with add Daphne !! Hope it brings loads of business your way (But not too much, so you forget about us here, selfish aren't I?)

Danni

Densteds Densteds
Website

Fantastic Shelli...congrats!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hug: :hug:
Denise

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hey, Danni! You're in there too!!! TB&F's Bruins n' Buddies features Judi, Laure (what happened to her?) and Danni amongst others. If I left someone from here.... oh, I did! I believe I saw Jenny and her 3 O'Clock Bears too! Now I'm ruining it for everyone who hasn't seen it!  :redface:  bear_innocent  bear_laugh

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

That is Fantastic Shelli  :clap: :rose:
Congratulations!! i

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Wow , great job ladies!
Now I can't wait to see my copy. It always comes late, though I never thought the mail lady might be looking at mine too! :doh:
Kathy

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow!!  :dance:  :dance: Congrats!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shelli, I'm so happy for you!! Your bears deserve to be there!! bear_smile bear_flower :thumbsup:

Congratulations!!!

Hugs, Julia

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Great news ...What a star you are!!!!

Jenny

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Shelli that is just wonderful! You are such a telented lady and your babies, especially the eyes are wonderful!

Many Hugs Louise

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Great news Shelli bear_original  Congrats  bear_thumb  :clap:
We get both of those magazines late here so will have to wait to see them bear_sad

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Ooh, can't wait to get my copies!  They take AGES to get here!!!   bear_ermm

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Shelli,

Congratulations!!!!.....Well done!!!   Anxiously awaiting my copies also.

Hugs,

Wanda

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats girls  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! IT IS WELL DESERVED!  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY, Shelli!!! bear_thumb bear_thumb :clap: :clap: :clap: Can't wait to see it!!!! :dance: :hug:

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

CONGRATS SHELLI!!!

I have been a great fan of your bears (especially their eyes) since I first saw them.  A well-deserved honor.   

I am in the same boat you are -- a West Coaster that is still waiting for my copy of TBR.  Really anxious to see Christine's article on your bears.

Hugs,  Donna

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Shelli - that is great and I look forward to reading the article when it gets over to
our shores - it takes an age! Well done.

Hugs
Carolyn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Big congrats Shelli .  I rushed out to buy the magazine , but it isn't available yet  :(
Looking forward to reading the well deserved article.  Can't wait to see the othersTT members ads in the magazine also.  So exciting !

:clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I know, Tammy, I'm dying to see it too!  Aargh!  bear_original

Pages:

Board footer