Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

bear_grin Well ladies and gents, its that time of year again:

Yes indeedido-  so We are getting the Holiday Cards list put together and wanted to give you all time, yeah, I know, we are late, so if you are interested, hurry and put your name on the list and/or email me at dilu@cavenet.com and we will hurry up and get it organized.

Same guidelines as always, we'll email you the 5 folks and you'll send cards, and 5 other folks will send you cards....that about sums it up, I think.

We will try to keep the long distance stamp charges down a bit....spread out so that not one Oz gal has 5 Canadians and the US gals are spread out, that sort of thing.

Remember, keep it simple, no big surprizes that other's can not reciprocate...etc.....I figure if you can put it in a standard envelope and get it buy the screeners its OK

And if you celebrate Hanukka or Kwanza, or Festivus or anything else, well that's fine too, we are open to new celebrations, its a great reason to party

Let us know-we really need to get a moooove on here.......

gollyhugs
dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm up for it.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I'm in too ! bear_original

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Me too!  Me too!  I'm soooo in the holiday spirit today....I'm even doing a little decorating!  Merry, merry!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: Oh, oh me toooo!!!  I just LOVED last year's Christmas cards  bear_wub   And I ADORE getting and sending the overseas ones.  Christmas cards are at the ready too.   bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'll join in Dillykins, please add me to the list.

Teddy and golly hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I would love to join in also

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Me too, me too ! ! !

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Me Too! (or me three or four or....) bear_grin  I've emailed you Dilu.

Cheryl bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Me too ,me too :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Dilu

Me too, please.

Nancy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Count me in, I love the xmas card swap!  bear_original

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, what a great idea!
Me too! count me too!

Hugs, Julia

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I was going to skip this thread cause I'm really not ready for Merry Christmas wishes! But while procrastinating on my website updates I decided I'd see why Diane was feeling so Merry already! Glad I did cause I love the Christmas Card thing!!!
:hug:

Pssst..... Dilu.... perhaps you should put something about this being for the card exchange in your title? ..... or not! I'm just not always so quick to pick up on things! :redface:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Me, too, please.

I wasn't here last year at this time but it sounds fun...especially if there are only five cards to send. When I first read it I was thinking hundreds and hundreds. But I'm sure I can handle five.

What's the custom with these cards? Are they just regular Christmas Cards? Do you do something special with them. I ask because of Dilu's comment about "keep iut simple, no suprises." Makes me wonder what you all sent in the past.

OK...ANYONE WHO WASN'T HERE AND PARTICIPATING LAST YEAR PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS-DO NOT POST IT ON HERE!!!

( we don't need 10,000 of our favorite second cousins knowing where you live!)

If you participated last year I already have it...well I will have soon..... bear_grin

And I think we need a time frame so that these cards can get out on time:  How about a deadline of NOVEMBER 30th Friday night at 6 PM PST?

Well I haven't been much in the mood, but your enthusiasm is getting me going....Thanks guys!

Did i forget anything?  hmmmmm bear_wacko

Marlys,

Some people make cards, or enclose confetti or something like that, and thats great, just nothing that anyone would feel they should reciprocate, like, uh, chocolate.... :crackup:

Be sure to email me your addy...

hugs
di

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Marlys wrote:

What's the custom with these cards? Are they just regular Christmas Cards? Do you do something special with them. I ask because of Dilu's comment about "keep iut simple, no suprises." Makes me wonder what you all sent in the past.

Don't send a brand new car with the card!  :crackup: If you want to send a goodie with the card it has to fit in the envelope, not be suspicious to customs if you are sending it out of the country, etc. Like a book mark, ATC, etc. is OK. BUT.... don't feel you have to do anything.... a nice card from you is enough. This isn't supposed to be costly, just a kind and fun thing to do.

Dilu... I could tell you aren't in the mood! Feel better! :hug: (Sorry, I just posted when you were.........

NO CHOCOLATE?????  bear_cry

Oh I was joking about the chocolate.....we can always share chocolate, can't we, can it fit in the envelope?  Hmmmmm.....

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! Yes me too please!
I did participate last year but I'll send you my address again anyways.....just incase....incase of what I'm not sure :crackup:

AndreaM bear_original

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

I will be in!!! :dance: I think you have my address Dilu however I will send it again

Hugs
Tracey
www.bearsbytracey

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

me too please :dance:  :dance:
Denise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Throw me in the pool too WonkyWoo......i've taken part in every Christmas card swap to date so i'd better keep up the tradition!
PenPen
bear_tongue
P.S. please send me lots of goodies with my cards, chocolate, perfume, silk knickers, a puppy etc etc  :crackup:

ABraggAboutBear BraggAbout Bears
Lincoln

OHHH Please add us into the mix! This will be a first for us!  bear_original

Hugs Chad and Victoria bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Please add me to your list Dilu - it was so much fun the last two years we did this.
Thank you for organizing the card swap.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer