Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:dance: dilu, I sent you my address and can't wait to get the names to send cards to, I was not here last year and am looking forward to participating instead of just lurking around. thanx

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I would love to be in on this too! I will send you my address.
Aeri

Dilu Posts: 8,574

IT SEEMS MY NEW EMAIL  oops, sorry, is not catching all the email, so just PM me here.....

sigh

dilu

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

I would love to join too!  Hugs, Pearl

If you all are interested just send me a Private message here with your email and addy.....I'll get it worked out.and email the list back

dilu

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Dilu,
I have sent you my details as I would love to participate in this card swap.  What a great idea.  Thanks for organising it all.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Dilu, when will you sending out the list?

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

I think dilu mentioned that she hope to send it out by this friday.. bear_original I need to know who im sending to before making my card... a personal touch bear_grin

:hug: Ming

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

bear_wub Hi Dilly Dolly Dilu............you sent me the card list but i'm not on it so do i send cards to any five people??????
Also, some of the characters were replaced with symbols so part of the addresses are missing..........is this like the DiVinci Code Dilu? Have we got to work out the code for ourselves????
Confused, PenPen
bear_wacko

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Aw, my name isn't on there either.  bear_sad
Have the gollies been tampering with your computer again? Or have some gremlins snuck in? bear_laugh

hang in there! :hug:

K Pawz Guest

silly gollies missed mine too!!! I am happy as long as everyone gets a card, so will wait for further instructions before sending any, wouldn't want someone who is on the list to be skipped by anyone.

Hugs,
Krista

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I sent you my address on the 16th, Dilu. I haven't gotton any list. Is is being sent regular email or pm? Cards are ready to send.

Somehow I dropped a whole page frtom my word processor to TT  How does that happen?    bear_wacko

I sent the gollies with Rick to cut a Christmas tree and leave me alone, as they are wanting to bake now too....

NOw to claify:  You send cards to the 5 people after your name.  If you are the last name you send them to the first 5 people at the top of the list.  If you want to send cards to others you have the opportunity as you have the whole list.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Dilu got a new computer!  bear_grin that explains the wierd characters... Im glad im not the only one with the problem on the characters.... got to get started... and send my cards...

oh.. special request, can you guys use postage stamps when sending to me?  bear_original i love to see the stamps from other countries instead of a sticker with a price in it bear_tongue ...

:hug: Ming

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Dilu ignore my pm!!   bear_laugh   I've just seen your instructions  :hug:

I got the weird symbols too....glad I'm not alone.   bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

LOL those are MAC symbols,  just mark out the funny looking....house top a and capital C with 2 dashes in it.
LOL, that is what I did to my list!!!
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

I'm alittle confused, I just noticed some of you I don't see on the list at all.
Tami E.....
And Chrissi Catherwood is listed twice and so is Nancy Dontigney...
No big deal to me because I usually send out way more than the 5 below me!  bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

And I think we need a time frame so that these cards can get out on time:  How about a deadline of NOVEMBER 30th Friday night at 6 PM PST?

Yikes! I just reread the rules and I'm not going to get mine out tonight but I'll work on them this weekend....promise.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

That was a dificult list to read.... not sure what Chrissie's new address is vs her old and all those weird symbols and the off-set addresses. Yikes!

Um..... maybe a word document, formatted differently, emailed to everyone next time would work better? I'm sure it was a lot of work for Dilu to get this list together and make sure it was all correct!!! Kudos for taking charge of this, Dilu! Thank you!!!

I'm re-doing this list in a nice neat Word document for myself because I'm anal retentive that way... I'm happy to email to anyone who wants a copy because of similar anal retentiveness! bear_tongue  bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ah.... just went back and read previous posts... it's a MAC thing  :doh: .... most everything is Windows based here which could be why the lines are all offset from eachother and as mentioned, explains the funny characters!

Does Tracy Smith have a 'zip code'? What about Heather Wing and Carolyn Green??

Wanda Carson is also on there twice.

Note to all: Ellen MacMannus is really Ellen MacMaster

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am not sure what to do as I am listed twice bear_ermm .I also noticed on my list that Nancy Dontigney and Chrissi Catherwood are listed twice too.Have those gollies been playing with your computer Dilu?
bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

And to save my soul I don't see the symbols at all....do all Macs do this?  I don't get it.  I didn't use any funny things, except the alphabet- I would get the dyslexic computer......

Chrissie is listed twice as is Wanda and  Nancy D  JUST

Cross out the second listing, just use the first.  And remember if you are the last one or 2 or 4 whatever just continue around to the begining of the list.....Sandi wants cards too

Ladies you don't have to have the cards out by today....Just me, I had to have the list by today!!!!!  Golly gee whiz, you guys cut yourself a little slack here..... :crackup:

Breathe everyone breathe...and try Daphne's Pecan pie with chocolate-it is to die for......unless you don't like chocolate:
NOW  there are a few people I do not seem to have on the list  Please PM me from tonight untill tomarrow the 1st at midnight PST and I will add you  somehow we will get you all sorted out.....but I am soooooodone aftyer tomarrow

And i need Pms from Krista of Victoria, everyone else I seem to have found.....So PM.....I don't trust my email as I do not understand the new ISP....they changed since the last time we had them.

and to all a good night

K Pawz Guest

Just Pm'ed you Dilu.....am I in trouble bear_innocent ?

Hugs,
Krista

OH and mine is Victoria BC

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Dilu - I've gotten a lot of requests for my anally neat Word document of the mailing list. When you get the other addresses and also the zip/country codes of those missing that I mentioned above could you share them with me so I can add them to the list and then be able to share my document with the so far 9 others who have asked me for it? Thank you!!! You are almost done with this!!!!

:hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Dilu, just sent you an email on the board.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ABraggAboutBear BraggAbout Bears
Lincoln

Hello Dilu,
Ignor my questions in PM about what to do, just read your post on here!  bear_thumb

Just need to make a change to our addy you have moved Chad and myself to London!  bear_tongue ( we wont get any cards if they are posted there!  bear_cry  )

Hugs,
Victoria

Board footer