Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

rabbitglasses.jpgrabbit2.jpgSo I made this Christmas rabbit and took a picture. Then I made glasses for him but didn't take a picture because the sun went down. So I photoshopped some spectacles on the rabbit to give you an idea, the real ones look much better. He's 2 1/4 inches tall without his ears. My question is...do I make a cupcake for this little guy? I am not sure if he needs a cupcake. Thoughts?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I think he's cute all by himself!  bear_wub

What about a present?

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

maybe with the glasses he needs a cupcake, but without the glasses he is just prefect!!! Just my 2 cents...What a great rabbit!!!

Hugs &

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

He looks like a young rabbit w/o and a mature fellow with. Does that help you decide?

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

cute bunny!  I like his cheeks.  For me personally, no cupcake - somehow hedoesn't look like a cupcake kind of bunny (don't know just what does look like a cupcake kind of bunny) I think it would detract from his candy canes and vest.  Especially with the glasses - I do like Daphne's idea of a present for him to stand on - something quite simple.

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Well I made the cupcake before I read the last post...oh well.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Plum puddin would be more like it Jennifer. Great rabbit. I love him! bear_wub I dont think he needs a cupcake though.
Wendy

Board footer