Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

teeeej Brisbane

badbear.JPGOhhhh this bear is driving me nuts!! Literally --- my first attempt at a slotted screw for the head and I manage to do something to it so it would not tighten all the way. My friend and my dad both had a go at it... no luck. So I had to pull it part yikes. I hate this darn screw bear_sad  Now I had to rush over to my computer and order up a replacement - this time I am going for a grub joint ( I can use those). Anyway the poor bear ended up headless, poor guy. Now I don't want to look at it for a while. Maybe by the time the joint arrives in the mail I will be able to face up to this bear. :cry:

I have no idea what I did wrong... LOL. Maybe I will figure it out one day...

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Poor headless teddy  bear_cry   His/her fur looks lovely - don't leave him too long I wanna see the finish bear!  bear_grin

Higs Ali x

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a terrifying sight...a headless teddy. It looks like he should have a tracing of chalk around him as they do in detective shows.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

This looks like the beginning of a Horror movie with the bear headless on the floor. I just want to say """Noooooo Don't Go in there"" :crackup:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oh dear!!!!

Marlys wrote:

What a terrifying sight...a headless teddy. It looks like he should have a tracing of chalk around him as they do in detective shows.

I thought virtually the same thing as Marlys when I first saw the photo - I said it looked like something from a crime scene!!   bear_cry Poor teddy ..  hope he soon gets his head together!! bear_thumb

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

teeeej Brisbane

bad-bear.jpgLol you are right - it does kind of of look like a crime scene. So I edited it with a  chalk line  bear_tongue

Anyway I am over my crisis with that bear - I ordered the screw last night. And I am eager to see him put back together right.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

could have been cross threaded or as i work in manufacturing all day..and assemble about a 1000 a week,,could just be a bad piece of hardware! irratating tho when a bears life is at stake!! :crackup: deb  cute!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yes, teeeej, that's exactly what I saw.

Marilyn, obviously great minds think alike.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh My God! :crackup:  Poor little bear bear_cry  laying in the cold all my itself ,its not his fault mommy can't put him together. Try !Try !and he will end up like humpty dumpty again put together again or maybe a charming prince to see his Queen Mommy with lots of hugs. His fur is beautiful, Don't give up on him!

Board footer