Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Snorks? I must be one old woman or one of those old birds I often talk about on this forum as I dont even remember them when my boys were young and the youngest is 27  ??   :oYIKES!

Hugs louise

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

yes I remember the Snorks!  Loved them bear_original  I had some of those transfer things of the snorks stuck onto my diary lol.
They were around the same time as the Gummie Bears I think...oh and the Wuzzles remember them...I loved the Gummie Bears tho  bear_innocent

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Arhhhhhh I must be tooo old tooo....  bear_rolleyes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wuzzles and Gummi Bears! Loved em both!

"Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere... " LOL god, I scare myself sometimes with the things I remember!

Boohbah's are I guess what you could consider the next generation of telatubbies... they are on PBS and they are strange!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hell no .   no snorks here

Australia
kbonsall wrote:

Wuzzles and Gummi Bears! Loved em both!

"Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere... " LOL god, I scare myself sometimes with the things I remember!

Boohbah's are I guess what you could consider the next generation of telatubbies... they are on PBS and they are strange!

I'm the same Kim lol bear_happy 
I remember when my sister and I were kids we had little bottles of red dyed water that we pretended was gummibearie juice lol.  So cute when you think of it lol
hugs sarah

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Jellybelly Bears wrote:

yes I remember the Snorks!  Loved them bear_original  I had some of those transfer things of the snorks stuck onto my diary lol.
They were around the same time as the Gummie Bears I think...oh and the Wuzzles remember them...I loved the Gummie Bears tho  :angel:

I loved the Gummie Bears and the Wuzzles.  I always wanted to drink gummibearie juice.  I still remember the words to some of the Gummie Bears song too.

Australia

I still have a gummie bear stuffed bear.   Zummi Gummi  bear_smile .. The one with the glasses. He is adorable  :angel:
hugs sarah

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Aaaaah the Gummie Bears  :D... I think it was something like "Les Goummies", in French :).
I must search what were the Wuzzles... Nothing sound like that in my memory... edit : Yes, I see ! :)
But I did like the Fraggle Rocks !  :D

Do you remember Popples ?

Australia

Yep I remember The popples...although they were more my sisters thing as I was getting a little old  bear_sad  They were cute tho  :angel:
Hugs Sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AAHHH Boohbaas.  My son like them.  They are a spin-off of Teletubbies.  He like them too...."biiig huuugggg"  yikes. 

I remember snorks but it is because my younger brother wacthed them.  Yes, Shelli, like You I am 40 (well you're ALMOST 40 :D) and they were a bit after our time.

SMURFS!  My brother wacthed those freaks too.  Ever wonder why a whole colony of male characters only had ONE female amongst them?  hhhhhmmm...wonder if that is why thay are all blue bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Board footer