Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Snorks? I must be one old woman or one of those old birds I often talk about on this forum as I dont even remember them when my boys were young and the youngest is 27  ??   :oYIKES!

Hugs louise

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

yes I remember the Snorks!  Loved them bear_original  I had some of those transfer things of the snorks stuck onto my diary lol.
They were around the same time as the Gummie Bears I think...oh and the Wuzzles remember them...I loved the Gummie Bears tho  bear_innocent

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Arhhhhhh I must be tooo old tooo....  bear_rolleyes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wuzzles and Gummi Bears! Loved em both!

"Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere... " LOL god, I scare myself sometimes with the things I remember!

Boohbah's are I guess what you could consider the next generation of telatubbies... they are on PBS and they are strange!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hell no .   no snorks here

Australia
kbonsall wrote:

Wuzzles and Gummi Bears! Loved em both!

"Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere... " LOL god, I scare myself sometimes with the things I remember!

Boohbah's are I guess what you could consider the next generation of telatubbies... they are on PBS and they are strange!

I'm the same Kim lol bear_happy 
I remember when my sister and I were kids we had little bottles of red dyed water that we pretended was gummibearie juice lol.  So cute when you think of it lol
hugs sarah

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Jellybelly Bears wrote:

yes I remember the Snorks!  Loved them bear_original  I had some of those transfer things of the snorks stuck onto my diary lol.
They were around the same time as the Gummie Bears I think...oh and the Wuzzles remember them...I loved the Gummie Bears tho  :angel:

I loved the Gummie Bears and the Wuzzles.  I always wanted to drink gummibearie juice.  I still remember the words to some of the Gummie Bears song too.

Australia

I still have a gummie bear stuffed bear.   Zummi Gummi  bear_smile .. The one with the glasses. He is adorable  :angel:
hugs sarah

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Aaaaah the Gummie Bears  :D... I think it was something like "Les Goummies", in French :).
I must search what were the Wuzzles... Nothing sound like that in my memory... edit : Yes, I see ! :)
But I did like the Fraggle Rocks !  :D

Do you remember Popples ?

Australia

Yep I remember The popples...although they were more my sisters thing as I was getting a little old  bear_sad  They were cute tho  :angel:
Hugs Sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AAHHH Boohbaas.  My son like them.  They are a spin-off of Teletubbies.  He like them too...."biiig huuugggg"  yikes. 

I remember snorks but it is because my younger brother wacthed them.  Yes, Shelli, like You I am 40 (well you're ALMOST 40 :D) and they were a bit after our time.

SMURFS!  My brother wacthed those freaks too.  Ever wonder why a whole colony of male characters only had ONE female amongst them?  hhhhhmmm...wonder if that is why thay are all blue bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Board footer