Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hello everyone. I just wanted to place a post to announce what a darling bear I just adopted from Gina.  He is so sweet and "plops" down wonderfully.  His mohair is scrumptous and he has the nicest expression and pose.

Gina, you did such a wonderful job.  Thank you!

I do have to say this to everyone.  Make sure you claim your work.  When you spend time designing and creating a bear or other critter, it's YOUR work,  make sure you claim it.  Put a tag somewhere on the bear with your name on it.  Don't be shy. :pray:

I used to sew in an embroidered tag that read,"Luxembears by Judi Paul"  They looked really nice but I then I found that collectors want the bear signed.  So , now what I do is sew in a small strip of ultra suede of leather and sign and date the bear.  I don't like to sign a paw pad unless requested by a buyer.

There are many bears I want to adopt form artists here ......one bear at a time......

Thanks Gina for such a super super  bear...he is now my computer buddy sitting right by my side.

ellen ontario, canada

*ahem* PICTURES!!??  we want 'em!
thank you.
bear_cool

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I don't like my bears that I buy to have tags, I feel they are more like manufactured bears. I like hang tags...
I guess soft suede would be okay..

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Is it the halloween bear?  I adopted a Gina bear! Mine is Chow Mein - waiting for him to arrive any day now!  I have tags that have Kim-Bee Bears and the year and name of the bear on them... I dont like ones that are signed on the paws

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I know Gina is somewhat new here but not THAT new......we need pictures from either Gina or Judi...we aren't fussy!

Right guys?

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I found this little guys picture!  i went searching!  LOL

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh he is adorable!

Good choice Judi!

Well done Gina!

Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very  cute  Bear Gina and that is great that you have a new addition to your hug Judi.

Hugs
Carolyn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :teddybear:

He's a sweetie, Rita! Lucky you, Judi!!  :hug:

Eileen

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh,he is so adorable. Such an innocent face.  Thanks for sharing !

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

He is such a sweetie pie.  I gave him a hug for you, Gina :hug: bear_smile :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

What a cutie  bear_happy

Board footer