Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I know there are a lot of dog lovers on here.  I just found this site and think it's so funny.  Dogs have their own webpages, which includes pictures, tricks, their dog friends, etc.  Just thought I'd share this.  Here's the address:

http://www.dogster.com

Chrissie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My dog has his own page on my website......... I thought that was obsessive enough!  :doh:  bear_grin  bear_grin
Gotta go check that site out!  bear_laugh

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hey Daphne...I had to go check out your dogs page on your website...and Tucker's birthday is the same day as my mom's.  :)

Cute...cute...and not obsessive at all...you're just a proud mama...but ummmm....where's the puppy's page...Riley isn't it.  I can barely remember my own kid's names... :):)

Shantell

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, I know, I'm a bad mommy with no pictures of Riley on there.
I'll have to fix that after my show this Sunday. Right now I have two bears and a moose waiting to be finished before Sunday morning at 6am when I hit the road! (Where's the sleepy face?????)

Thanks for visiting Tucker's page, Shantell!  bear_thumb

Densteds Densteds
Website

Chrissie,

what a fabulous website, they're all so cute...but I just loved this little fellow take a look!!!
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2058

hugs,
Denise.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

cute-poms.jpgOh he IS cute!   Hubby has a work friend who just adopted 2 poms... in a color I've never seen before...

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing Chrissie .... and as it is the Year of the Dog, should be a good time for all dogs.
Love all the cute dogs.

Board footer