Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

teddybooktt.jpgOver the weekend, I found fabulous book called "Teddy Bears: A Collectible History of the Teddy Bear" by Kathy Martin, who also happens to be the editor of Teddy Bear Scene magazine in the UK. Not only does the book have fabulous photos of older bears but the wonderful thing about this book is that it also includes modern artist bears. You can see artist Michelle Lamb has two bears on the cover and one of those bears, Captain Nemo, sold for over 15,000 on E-bay! You'll also see other wonderful artist's work in the book including Robin Rive, Lisa Rosenbaum, Rita Harwood, Barbara-Ann Bears, Kathleen Wallace, Maria Collin (Puca Bears), Paula Carter (All Bear), Melanie Jayne Bears, Ellen Borggreve and Art Rogers (Chatham Village Bears) just to name a few.

Anyway, it's a truly stunning book and a great read. To enter is simple, just comment on this post and I will draw a name out of the hat tomorrow morning. Then, just send me your snail mail addy and I will pop it in the post to you and hopefully (let's cross our fingers here), it will be to you by Christmas Morning!

Enjoy and Good Luck!!!

http://qdpatooties.blogspot.com/2007/12 … prize.html

Happy Holidays,
Lisa

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Enter me!!! Would love to have the book! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

It is a stunning book!  Of course, I grabbed one for myself and a couple of spares.  So depending on how many people enter, I may pick up to three names.  Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Me to, me to, me to - Please enter me!!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Please enter me too, Lisa this is so nice of you to do this for us all  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh what a fabby idea Lisa, I think I've left a comment...   bear_wacko   Happy Christmas anyway!!  Good luck everyone!!  :dance:  :dance:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:dance: Me toooo Lisa, I would love to have that great book.
thanx

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

What a great book!
Please enter me too!!!!!!!!!!

What fun!

Joan

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Lisa

I have entered on your blog I hope it has worked as I was having a bit of trouble with it

Hugs
Tracey

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Yes Tracey, I got it!  Thanks!

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

Gosh, that is so wonderful of you to think of everyone else. Please include me too.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lisa: The suspense is killing me! Have you drawn the name yet? When, when, when!
Who won this beautiful book?

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Marlys wrote:

Lisa: The suspense is killing me! Have you drawn the name yet? When, when, when!
Who won this beautiful book?

Tomorrow morning I will have one of my "assistants" draw a name from a container.  I'm on sick watch right now as my oldest has been vomiting all day - just in time for Christmas!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Ooops! Sorry, I thought today was the day. Hope your little one is doing better.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lisa add me too please... it looks agreat book

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh Wow!!  What a great book that must be.........and look at that bear on the cover!  I'm positively drooling....no surprise he went for such a large amount! bear_thumb And how wonderful you are to draw for a copy......count me in too please! :dance:

I hope your oldest is feeling better soon. :hug:  :hug:   Vomiting like that is just the worst.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It sounds like an absolutely marvelous read. Oh please enter me in your draw Lisa. I very much doubt I coulld ever find this book in Australia.
Wendy bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How generous you are, Lisa . . . but then we knew that already.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring, also.  Looks like a wonderful book to add to my beary library.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi guys,
Thanks so much for your interest.  I'll gather the names from here and put them in my hat as well.  Last chance to enter is tomorrow at 8:00 a.m EST.  I'll let my "assistants" each draw a name at 9:00 a.m EST.

And Aubrie is feeling a little better so thanks for the concern!

Hugs,
Lisa

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Lisa add me too! bear_thumb Please!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Wow Lisa, very kind of you for sharing this  opportunity with us!   I too am drooling!     Throwing my hat in the ring   :hug:

Duff

ps. I hope Aubrie is doing better!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Me too Lisa!  You rock !!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Lisa..

Thanks sooo much for giving us all the opportunity to add such a cool book to our bear collections.  I have entered on your blog as well...I hope you get it by the morning as I see it has to be approved before being posted...

Thanks Again,
Jeremy

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

okay  give up..too dumb this morning to see what im doing wrong! cant post to the link! anyway! lovely book great blog! off to work for me!  deb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

http://qdpatooties.blogspot.com/2007/12 … er-is.html

Surprise, surprise - I know the suspense is killing you.  Follow the link to see the draw as it happened

Live!!!

s

Thanks for entering and congratulations to the winners!!!

Board footer