Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

ATT0006611.jpgWhat do you think of this beautiful albino peacock

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh wow, Thank you Fran, I have never seen one before.....really cool!

bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gosh . . . he's gorgeous!!  Is an albino peacock really rare??

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing, Fran. Is he real?

Eileen

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Sure is no tricks Eileen and he is very rare

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Simply beautiful!! I was so impressed I called for the hubby to come "all the way downstairs" (geezz,you would think I made him walk ten miles through fire and raging tigers) only to be told " yeah,I've seen one before"  bear_tongue  :twisted: Apparently we had one at the wild life park about an hour or so from my home. Well,I never saw one and I'm seriously impressed!! Thanks for sharing  :hug: (mumble,mumble,stupid husbands ,grumble,grumble ) :doh:

Hugs ,Shari.

Deb Upstate New York

Breathtaking.  Looks like some kind of angelic creature.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

WOW!!! I can't stop saying WOW!! That is a fantastic bird.  I never even knew there were albino peacocks.   WOW!...Gorgeous! bear_innocent bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is breathtaking!  I didn't even know they existed .

I never saw the albino one at Shubie wildlife park either Shari.   I wonder when it was there ???? Husbands....what do they know anyway  :P

Thanks for sharing Fran !

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I agree Tammy,I was so excited ,it was like looking at a real life angel or a unicorn and the hubby just had to rain on my parade and burst my sweet little rainbow bubble.

We had an albino deer near our house about 5 years ago but this peacock is way more impressive!! Let's all stick our tongues out and make the raspberry sound to my husband,ready on three...1,2, blrrrrrrrppppppth  :twisted:

Hugs,Shari.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow how magical - thanks for sharing the photo with us.

Hugs
Carolyn

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Ye :dance: man know nothing

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Simply georgeous, beautiful, awsome...it looks like an angelic creature right from Gods beautiful garden ...perhaps just a taste of what Gods new garden for us will look like.......Winney

Pipa UK

Peacock.jpgOh they are stunning up close. ive seen one for real here is a pic i personally took of it while i was in London UK
they are GORGEOUS i've got a photo of me standing beside it but i cant find it on my hard drive anywhere. ive got it in my photo album tho  bear_laugh

gingerbear vermont

i saw one in person at a bird sanctuary when i visited my brother in fort lauderdale florida.   they are the most magical creatures.   you can actually buy them as babies at mcmurray hatchery in the springtime... i have always wanted to raise peafowl.  thanks for such lovely photos!

ginnie

clare14 Country Bears
England

I've learnt something new today too, never knew about these.   What a beautiful creature, and how wonderful nature is, thanks so much for sharing!!!

Board footer