Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

My sisters hubby has just updated our web site.we have only had it for a short time  but no sales on it yet. do you think it will ever happen?How long did it take you lot to get you first sale on you site when you first got it ?and do you think that links are very important as we do not have any yet ?,we will be in the next bear creations magazine do you think that will bring in something? fran bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Waiting waiting waiting

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Fran,
I just went to your webpage and it's looking good.  I would think that swapping links can only be good - I get hits from fellow artists sites all the time.

My first sale happened really quickly, only about a week within launching it - which was really good!

I only make the occassional webpage sale, so I try to always have a bear on eBay - keeps me busy that way. 

Good luck!
Danni

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank you very much girls i was thinking that we done something wrong but its good to know .

Board footer