Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

teeeej Brisbane

I am creating a scrapbook of all the bears I have made and I am trying to identify all of the materials I have used. I suppose I could go down to spotlight but I am just to darn tired at the moment and I am trying to have a few days at home.

I have this pawpad material that I picked up from bits and pieces of ebay. It isnt the normal stuff you buy from a Teddy bear supplier. Its the kind of material you can buy from spotlight. Have any Aussies seen this fabric and know its name? It is sort of soft on one side and the lines of the fabric are visible on the soft side as well.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Could you put up a photo?
That might help.
:hug:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Yes, a photo would be helpful.. you sure its not like shadow suede or super suede?

merry christmas!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Is it cashmere or vintage upholstery fabric???

teeeej Brisbane

I still don't know what this is. I cannot find the camera at the moment, so no photos.  bear_sad  It doesn't seem to be the similair to the other fabrics I have used for bears. Its quite thin, and doesn't seem to be furry like cashmere or other minibear fabrics. And it does not have that white grid on the back. The back and the front are the same colour.  I found a piece of this fabric with an old spotlight label on it. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and go down to spotlight and compare fabrics.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

It could be Vintage rayon from your describtion??
:hug:

Board footer