Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Thought you all would like to see how beautiful the babies have grown. I can't believe they are almost 9 months old now. First is Rainbow this morning after her bath

IMG_0634.JPG

And last is Beamer again this morning after his bath

IMG_0632.JPG

Sonya

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

They are adorable!  They make me miss my yorkie, Miss Fergie.  It has only been a few weeks since she died.  Even though she was very old, it still was a hard thing to deal with.  Give your babies a big hug from me.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bwahaha!  I love the little fire hydrant bow.  They're really adorable, Sonya.

Hey, how the heck are you???

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Boy they have grown! 9 monthes already?

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Sonya, they are such darlings  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Millie, sorry to hear of your loss of Miss Fergie.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I had a silky terrier when I was young, they are such lovable characters.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Oh Sonya what sweet hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I love yorkies as I have 4 and my mom has 1. They are such great company and characters. They all have their own Personality that's for sure.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

They are beautiful.  bear_wub  Although I am more a German shepherd kind of girl, these 2 could steal my heart! bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA
Shelli wrote:

Bwahaha!  I love the little fire hydrant bow.  They're really adorable, Sonya.

Hey, how the heck are you???

Hey Shel! I am the heck fine! Just have been busy with babies (puppies) and Christmas. Had 33 people at my house for Christmas dinner! Holy moly! Anyway, then did a quick trip to Phoenix to deliver Christmas presents. While I was there, my 3 yr old granddaughter Caidence fell in love with the momma of the babies (Sunshine). At one point me and Lindsay noticed Caidence was missing. So was Sunshine. Then we heard her bedroom door shut. By the time we got to her room, Caidence was standing in front of her play kitchen and said, "I don't know where Sunshine is. I AM NOT COOKING HER" LOLOLOL Lindsay reached over and opened the little play oven and out jumped Sunshine. Caidence started crying and said Momma, I WUV Sunshine. I want to keep her pwease!  Poor baby...

Anyway, had a great trip and now I have one week to get ready for San Diego, then getting ready for Nevada City. Finally booked a room yesterday. I booked a cabin at the Nevada City Inn. Will be bringing Momma Sunshine and the babies with us. Are you going to be there?

Sonya

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Oh My, they are so precious!     I would have a hard time focusing on anything but them!

Duff

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I want to come and live with you!!!!
Hugs
Gail

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Sonya . . .  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

mmm not sure you would want me around as I would kidnap them all, they are adorable.

Lynette

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sonya what wonderful photo's, they sure have grown, I can't believe it is already 9 months.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

so cute!  I can't believe they're 9 months already!

Stellajella Wien

SOnya, they are darlings!

:redface: I was staring at the bow earlier, but I didn´t see the firehydrant until I found Shelli´s post....
All the best!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer