Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

Tomorrow in the early morning we fly away and I´m sooooooooooo on edge for Istanbul with its wonderful buildings, Troja (without Brad Pitt  ), Pergamon, Ephesos and and and. The beach is wonderful too  bear_laugh .

The last few weeks I´ve must do a lot of work for my job and there was no time for bearmaking or postings.
Now I want to do a lot during the next two weeks. Maybe I can find an internetcafe to be here   bear_original .

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woman, if you're going to Istanbul, have some strong coffee and take in the local color; don't seek out an internet cafe to spend time with us!  We'll be here, as will all our posts, when you get back.  In the meantime, please, have a wonderful vacation, which I will enjoy vicariously THROUGH you.

I once spent several weeks in Greece; a few days in Athens, and then a few days each in Paros, Naxos, and Santorini.  Some of the most gloriously beautiful landscape I've ever laid eyes upon, in my entire life.  I hear Turkey can be very similar, but even more colorful.  So envious, here!

Do post some photos upon your return!

ellen ontario, canada

good gracious, yes! enjoy your wonderful trip!  don't look for us.  we'll be here...waiting for your pictures.  have fun!
bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow . . . the envy!!   :twisted:  :twisted:  Have a marvelous time and be sure to show and tell when you get back!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

We have just come back from Antalya on the med coast. It is lovely there at the moment so hopefully it will be where you are, have a lovely time and wow don't we have lots of catching up when we get back.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How wonderful for you, have a wonderfully safe and fun journey.....am I asking too much if I sugjest pictures on your return....with you in them!

:hug:
bear_tongue

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Simone have a wonderful time!!!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am so deprived - never been out of the country!  I really want to see Ireland!  Have a good time bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh how wonderful,I wish you a safe and happy trip full of memories for years to come.We will miss you,hugs,Shari.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Have a wonderful time, Simone!  :hug:

Maybe you could waft some of those coffee fumes our way?

Eileen

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

ACK Simone, you had to do it, didn't you? Make us all jealous!

Have a fantastic holiday, and spare a thought for all of us, who you're leaving behind  :lol:

HAVE FUN!
Danni

Board footer