Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

Today I met TTers  Luann, and Sunnie, of course bear_grin I already know Donna  bear_rolleyes
Those ladies are crazy! bear_wacko so of course I fit right in  and felt like I was one of the gang bear_grin
We made furture evil plans for other shows, and of course the mystery of the red shoes is not to be discounted either.
We also discovered that my bears have the added bonus of being able to roll well, since they are mostly big round head! it rolled halfway across the show room floor mowing down collectors and artist alike, a sight to see I tell you bear_grin Thanks for the discovery Luann
Dorothy ( bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh without toto and pigtails)

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sounds like you had a great time!!!!

Pictures??  :photo:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  Bowling with bears!!  I bet that was a show stopper.   bear_laugh

So glad you've had such a fun time at the bear show  :bday:   :dance:  :clap:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA
Dorothy G. Stuhr wrote:

Today I met TTers  Luann, and Sunnie, of course bear_grin I already know Donna  bear_rolleyes
Those ladies are crazy! bear_wacko so of course I fit right in  and felt like I was one of the gang bear_grin
We made furture evil plans for other shows, and of course the mystery of the red shoes is not to be discounted either.
We also discovered that my bears have the added bonus of being able to roll well, since they are mostly big round head! it rolled halfway across the show room floor mowing down collectors and artist alike, a sight to see I tell you bear_grin Thanks for the discovery Luann
Dorothy ( bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh without toto and pigtails)

NO TOTO! Oh no my little pretty!
We had such a great time! Can't wait for Nevada City!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh, that's why I love SHOWS!   It sounds like you all had a great time.  I can't wait for my first one of the year!!!

That's quite a picture you painted Dorothy with the description of your bears mowing over a crowd!!!  LOL!!!  Still giggling about that one...

Hugs,
Lisa

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

I do tend to exagerate a tiny little bit bear_happy  but it was funny bear_grin  and fun bear_thumb
That's why I love shows, sometimes I forget I'm supposed to sell bears, I love to visit, and yes trade a wee bit of teddy gossip, and laugh and hug and meet new friends. I did all that so I count it a success bear_flower

lulubears Posts: 280

Hey! Hey! Hey!  I'll take no credit for the rolling bears - that was Sonya - because she was having a giggle fit trying to see your red slippers.  It turns out that Dorothy and I have a lot in common, and hopefully will be roomies at Nevada City.  I'm still in San Diego, but am starting towards home tomorrow.  It will probably be next weekend before I get there, as it is a really long trek.  We had a great time in San Diego and really hope to be able to work out the logistics for Nevada City.

Luann

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA
lulubears wrote:

Hey! Hey! Hey!  I'll take no credit for the rolling bears - that was Sonya - because she was having a giggle fit trying to see your red slippers.  It turns out that Dorothy and I have a lot in common, and hopefully will be roomies at Nevada City.  I'm still in San Diego, but am starting towards home tomorrow.  It will probably be next weekend before I get there, as it is a really long trek.  We had a great time in San Diego and really hope to be able to work out the logistics for Nevada City.

Luann

Now Luann.. it was NOT me that made that teddy roll! I stood at my table after that and saw him roll at least 3 more times! lol.... so will you be wearing YOUR ruby slippers in Nevada City?

cbearlover Teddies by Connie
Nevada City

Hi Everyone

Maybe one day i'll get out and travel further...like southern california...traffic i do not like.

Hope to see lots of you bear artists that attended San Diego Bear Show to come to Nevada City Teddy Bear Convention on April 4-6, 2008.  Its our 25th year, just click on the vendor site and download an application and mail it in.

Lots of bear hugs to all
Connie :hug:

Board footer