Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Well I think my computer problems are all fixed, after two trips to the "computer hospital".  So I will now be finishing the updates to my website.  I will be working on my links page so I will try to include everyone.  If I miss you, please let me know.  I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things now.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Millie,
Great to see you back amongst the crazy mohair brigade. I hope your computer stays fixed so we can all see your updated website.  :thumbsup:

Jane.  bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Computer hospital ... hehe.  Glad you're back Millie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Dear Girl!!  Hope you have to spend no more time at the hospital!!  bear_thumb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awwwe Miss Millie we have missed you terribly. Gosh I hope your computor is feeling better. Don't you ever leave us again you hear! I am glad your computor is fixed Hon!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I hate computers, but can't live without them.  Kinda how I feel about men, come to think of it... bear_happy  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  :P

Welcome back, Millie!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Funny you should mention men Shelli.  A man (my husband) is the reason my computer crashed in the first place.  What's a girl to do?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

My hubby always forgets to delete the cookies!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Men always like to think that they can drive, map read and use the computer better than anyone else (for anyone read women here). I don't drive but i can find my way around everywhere i go whilst my hubby gets lost two blocks away from home and can't read a map to save his life whereas i'm brilliant at it -  and he can't even turn the computer on - haw haw haw, revenge is SWEET!

bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_thumb

Glad to have you back Millie

Penny  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

OH welcome back  Millie!! I have been wondering where you got to!!

Great to have you back!  :hug:

Danni

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Welcome back Millie! Husbands...they just have to fiddle! Awhile back when mine 'fiddled' with our computer, we ended up having to get a new one 'cos the old one never recovered. It's kept saying it had had 'fatal exceptions'. I told my hubby that I felt like giving him a fatal exception! I think he learnt his lesson though...if looks could kill, he woulda been dead long ago after that mistake! bear_grin

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome back  Millie♪♪  :hug:
I was wondering where you were and
didn't know your computer when to hospital...   :doh: I am so glad you came back !!!  :clap:

Hugs/Marie  bear_smile

Board footer