Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some tipped mohair with either a white pile and pink tips or a light pink pile with white tips or pink pile with darker pink tips. Anyone got any ideas where I could get some? I would dye my own mohair but I've never 'tipped' it before and I fear that I would ruin the mohair.

I know there is a ratinee mohair tipped in pink (I made my avatar bear from it) but I need something a bit longer as it's for a 17" bear I've got to make for a customer next month. I've never seen another mohair tipped in pink other than this one.

Please help!  :pray:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Gemma, I was just talking with Susan at Bear Basics yesterday and she said she has some 15mm white with pink tips ... I can't remember what the pile type was, I think it may have been straight or lightly distressed.  It might be worth a call to her ... www.bearbasics.co.uk

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

http://www.loubear.com/?Task=system&Cat … xt=Colours

On Loubear they have a pink tipped mohair (Scroll down to the bottom) BUT i DON'T KNOW IF IT'S LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU... FINGERS CROSSED!)

(bloody capslock XD) It's 18mm in length and relatively sparse...

Kilde Posts: 186

Probaer in Germany (the site is in English too) has something that is 23 mm long pile, tipped and in different colors (including pink): http://www.probear.com/com/shop/pi-1535 … tegoryId=3

Wow...I just found out they have mohair with up to 85 mm pile!  bear_shocked I would love to see that....  bear_grin

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

Board footer