Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

coffee-sugar-1.jpgWell i think it's time we had a coffee together don't you ,here is the coffee nice and hot read to drink .Now all we need is some cake any one for cake   bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely . . . as long as it's chocolate!!  bear_laugh

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Chocolate coffee sounds good

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

choccolate.jpgHere we go...I have the cake....and it's chocolate just for Sue Ann.
Wouldn't it be so lovely if we really could get together for coffee.
Maybe we need to have a Teddy Talk convention. If we make it for two years time, we all have time to save save save!!!
What place is dead centre in the USA??? (And don't say it's a desert!)

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Maybe we could just all exchange our favourite chocolate recipe.
Susan
www.adorablebears.com.au

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Maybe it should be on the East coast for those in the European countries.... Or we can have it in Texas at Sue Anns!!  bear_laugh   bear_tongue

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria
Just Us Bears wrote:

Here we go...I have the cake....and it's chocolate just for Sue Ann.
Wouldn't it be so lovely if we really could get together for coffee.
Maybe we need to have a Teddy Talk convention. If we make it for two years time, we all have time to save save save!!!
What place is dead centre in the USA??? (And don't say it's a desert!)

Does it have to be in the USA ? You are welcome to visit my place. I'll even make the coffee and cake. Maybe a few anzac biscuits and lamingtons would go down well.!!!
I look forward to you attending ! :)
Susan
Shepparton /AUSTRALIA
www.adorablebears.com.au

Densteds Densteds
Website

Fran..do you home deliver, that coffee looks great, I'm looking at my pathetic cup on the desk and it doesn't look nearly as inviting..

Hayley.....Is that cake  bear_wub low fat?????
gotta think about the dimpled thighs you know!!...but I'll believe anything you say bear_grin bear_grin

A teddy convention what a great idea...I'd love to go to the US..

hugs,
Denise....

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Can we have tea since I don't drink coffee?  I definitely want in on the chocolate cake though!   bear_laugh

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I did think of inviting everyone to Australia Susan, but decided that was a bit unfair seeing as though the majority of TT 'ers are from the USA. Still, if everyone votes on Australia..I'm happy! Come on down!
On second thoughts...maybe we could make it on a tropical island in say Fiji or Tahiti, so we can sunbake and sip Margeuritas while we stitch and chat. Ahhhh!!!

Denise...this particular cake can no calories y'see...because it's on the screen and ya can't eat it! Ner! :dance:

I love teddies...what is your name???? 73 posts and I still don't know! Okay..I'm gonna have to go look at your site and do some sleuthing!

Okay.. found it....Chrissie!!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hayley...how cruel!!!  :twisted: :twisted:...I'm off to the cupboard..there's got to be a monte carlo or something, now I'm hungry
hugs,
Denise

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Let's all meet in Hawaii. Shana,where are you?? It's been so long since I've seen you post. Get ready,we're all coming to visit  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_tongue

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hayley,
I keep forgetting to put my name at the bottom of my posts.  Maybe I should add it to my signature so I won't have to remember!

Chrissie

Ok, I added my name to my signature.  Just for you, Hayley!   bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes . . . everybody is welcome to come to my house!!!  Will provide coffee in several different flavors, wonderful Good Earth tea for those who don't drink coffee, and definitely some Dr. Pepper!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Also can supply many different CHOCOLATE desserts as well.  Anybody for chocolate cheesecake??  If Texas is not the chosen spot, then I'll go anywhere - except Florida!  They are expecting another vicious hurricane this weekend.  You Teddy Talkers in Florida please batten down the hatches and be safe!  :pray:  :pray:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I vote USA.... that IS where TT is based out of any way and as someone said, the majority of us are from here, I think?!

Maybe we should do a traveling convention. Those who can afford it can travel to each country represented here on TT and we'll have a convention in each country. If you can't afford to travel perhaps you can at least get to the convention in your country.  :lol:

Now girls, I'd invited y'all here to New England for the autumn folliage and yet my guest room remains empty!  bear_sad  Yeah right, I took it over as my studio and it's heavily populated with bears!! bear_smile  :doh: But I would be happy to arrange a get together here in the mountains... or Boston... or at the Maine Coast. I'd even arrange a bear show so you could write off your travel expenses and perhaps make enough to cover them! (Hmmm.... now aren't we complaining that shows aren't doing to well?? But think of the attendance if it were advertised as an International Bear Convention. We could have a few of us do workshops...... alright, I'm getting carried away!)

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

Ohhh, but Australia is my dream vacation........  :D

But Autumn in NH...wow..... that would be lovely!!  :thumbsup:

I would say here in Sunny Florida, but the bugs would carry you away!  :mad:

Susan

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sorry, Susan, I don't do bugs! Though I have a full body bug net suit I do all my gardening in and walk the dogs in during misquito and black fly season! Yes, I look like an alien but I'd faint from all the buzzing and bugs landing on me otherwise. There, now you all know I'm a big whimp!  bear_grin  :doh:  :redface:

PS.. It's after midnight, shouldn't we be in bed, Susan?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Steady on girls!!!!! i only said coffee now we are traveling all over the word it didn't take much to get you all going bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Now girls, I'd invited y'all here to New England for the autumn folliage and yet my guest room remains empty!

now I hadn't joined when you made that invitation....or I'd be there right now!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Actually Fall 2007 is gonna be my time to hit the East Coast of the States - provided i sell some bears between now and then   :D

I did a fall/autumn bear swap a couple of years ago and got some yummy maple sugar candy from Vermont...my teeth didn't like it buy my tastebuds did!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

O yes that cake sure was good

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I would love to come! LOL   Perhaps I could win lotto and shout everyone for a holiday - Hawaii sounds great, means everyone (well apart from Shana!) would get to travel internationally, and it's kinda in the middle for us LOL

How about it.. One of us could win lotto!

Danni
P.S Although, the idea of an international bear convention sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!

Deb Upstate New York

I don't care where we go as long as Matilda brings that caramel chocolate fudge cake she was talking about a while ago.  And who made that banana lemon thing?

My coffee is brewing right now! 
n065.gif

Let me know what the plans are!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Count me in.  Tomorrow I am trying a new recipe out on some friends.  It's a double chocolate praline fudge cake.  We'll see if it is a hit.  I'll think of y'all while I'm eating it.  After I've eaten it, I'll think of how much weight I'm gaining from it.  Friends are just killers to a diet.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Now one of you Aussies MUST tell me what anzac biscuits and lamingtons are!!!!!!! 

Beray truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lamingtons are basically a sponge cake cut into squares, dipped in chocolate and then dipped in shredded coconut.  Sometimes they are slit in half and cream and jam are squished in between...MMMmmmmm yum  :angel:

Anzac Biscuits (we call cookies biscuits or bickies)
this is one recepie I just googled, I would't use wholemeal flour (too healthy) though.  You just mix it up and slap spoonfulls on a try and viola...anzac biscuits :)

3/4 cup (75g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (125g) sugar
3/4 cup (70g) coconut
3/4 cup (115g) wholemeal flour
2 tablespoons (40g) golden syrup
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons (40mls) boiling water
1/2 cup (125g) butter, melted

Hehe..this is fun  :dance:

Hugs Sarah

Pages:

Board footer