Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

nursenellienottinghamflickr.jpg2242453905_75481e8caf.jpg

I've been in a "pattern design mode" lately so I've been kind of quiet (for me anyway).  Anyway, these are two of the new ones that I just finished - an Elephant and another weird bunny.  The elephant is new for me but weird bunnies - well, they kind of just are "me" for some reason.  I'm not sure when it happened but for the last two years I've been kind of bunny crazy.

Anyway, here they are, Myrtle McGillicuddy (the Elephant) and Nurse Nellie Nottingham (the Bunny).

P.S. My mom actually made the comment today that she loved these two new ones and particularly loves the fact that there heads are larger than there bodies.  Who knew my mom was a closet "anime" fan?  I know having a larger head isn't a definition of anime but it seems to be a "trait" of many anime bears and characters that I've seen over the years.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Lisa, they're fantastic and I LOVE the names you've given them!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Aw thanks Gemma.  Funny, I do untraditional bears but give them really old fashioned traditional names like Myrtle, Grace ,etc.  Go figure!?!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Lisa they are both soo much fun and so cute!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Lisa - I was surprised that my mom likes the big head little body style too! Though mine are much more conservative than yours but still, she likes 'em! I just brought "your" issue of TBR to her... she loves your creations!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Lisa!
Really wonderful  :clap:  Are you bringing them to Washington DC? I'd love to see them up close  bear_wub  But I bet they are sold before I get to your table bear_ermm
Karen

Board footer