Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OK if you thought you never saw me around before.... now you'll NEVER see me  :crackup:

We picked up our wee Chihuahua from Chihuahua Rescue USA yesterday and are smitten  bear_wub

2258588037_97a017b8e8.jpg

She's going to be 1 year old on Sunday - she's only 3 lbs 10oz. 

I decided to go thru rescue for two reasons - 1)  there are so many dogs that need homes and 2)  I did not want a young puppy this time.  Sequoya was absolutely perfect for us!

I actually found her both on the CRU website and also on Petfinder.com website.  She was given up to Rescue by her owner because she ended up being allergic - and her landlord said "no pets".  I'm so sorry for her previous owner because this little dog is an absolute sweetie! 

bear_original

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

She looks like a wee little princess!   I can only imagine how excited you are!      Is she snuggly with you yet?

Keep us updated on how she is settling in!

Duff

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

She is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I wouldn't be getting anything done but taking pictures of her, snuggling her and just watching her. bear_whistle

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh look how she crossed her legs like a little lady?!!!  How sweet is that?  We'll miss you Laura!!!   :crackup:   :crackup:   bear_wub   bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh what a sweetie, lucky her and lucky you!!! Bless you both!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Laura she is a darling, no wonder you are smitten  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

oh she is just so cute
Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a great stoy Laura, Sequoya is beautiful. More pictures please, some showing her against things so we can see how small she really is would be fun. I just love her name, I have decided I will name one of my bears after her, I'm not sure which one yet but it's such a great name. Give her a gentle hug from me.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

What a sweetie...and good on you for rescuing her..........she's a very lucky little lady!
Have TONS of fun
huggies
Maria

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What a little sweetheart  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Totally smitten just by looking at the picture.  Oh, I can't wait to look at the Rescue pages again!  Congratulations Laura!!!!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She'a adorable ....you must be thrilled  bear_wub  bear_wub ...love the way she's posing too!
Lynne  bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

She is precious!  I think these rescue dogs really appreciate being loved.  They seem to return that love many times over.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Laura , she is beautiul.  She looks just like childhood dog , Bambi.  Sequoya has no idea how luck she is to have you for a new mom.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She looks quite the stylish little lady with her pink sweater/scarf and her paw daintly crossed. Looks like she was posing for you. I hope she has a long happy life with you.

I'm trying to convince Allyn about a rescue but he's just not ready yet. There are very few Scotties ever available for rescue. I think they must place them through their network. But I'm open to anything.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Oh my  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I am in love bear_original she is so adorable! congrats!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub
Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

what a cutie pie!!!!  You are a kind soul for rescueing her. :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub she is so cute, I wish you a lot of luck with her.  Pet rescue is the way to go.
kisses to that sweet face.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

What a precious little dog. She surely looks happy and it seems, she found a wonderful home.
Both of our dogs are rescued dogs and we never regretted it.
I wish you all the best with your new companion.

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh! Laura Sequoya is just the cutiest little chichuahua, bear_wub all dressed up and posing ladylike just for her special tribut for us to get to meet her. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Is her name an indian name? Congradulations with a big :hug:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

What a great addition to your family! What do your other girls think of her?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Do her feet smell like corn chips??? bear_laugh

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you everyone!!!  She's sitting on my lap now as I type... and when I sew... ;)

I will get some photos soon with an every day object so you have a better idea of how small she is.  I have been keeping the camera nearby so I can get a shot anytime she's doing something cute  bear_wub

Mary I'm not sure if her name is Indian or not.  She's the first dog we've gotten where we've kept the original name.  It really seemed to suit her  bear_grin

Nancy our other Girls were VERY interested in her the first 24 hours with lots of sniffing etc.  Sequoya gave a few little growls here and there cause she wasn't sure of these "big" sisters... but now there's no problem at all!  It's like she was always here.  I will not, however, let Sequoya out to run in the yard when the whippets are running.... that's just tempting the whippets' prey drive too much.  Inside they KNOW she's canine and so no desire to chase.  Outside from a distance though... I'm not sure and am not going to find out!  bear_smile

Daphne... I totally missed the entire thread on corn chip feet --- that was about the time I was searching for her  bear_whistle   and to answer your question... her entire BODY smells like corn chips ... probably cause it's so little.. her feet are that close to the rest of her  :crackup:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

what a cutie.

Pages:

Board footer