Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I wasn't going to post this but I can't help myself because considering last week I was about ready to say forget it...I can't do this bear stuff I just had to say thanks to all of you AGAIN for encouraging me. 

I did receive "Phoebe" today (Thurs. October 20th).You have done an excellent, wonderful job on Phoebe!!! Her mohair fur is really wonderful and she is a beautiful bear!!! Love her face and her cute little body shape. She is designed beautifully.Check out my feedback for you, Positive!!!! She is packaged the nicest of any bear I have ever received.Thank You for the invoice and the nice card also.No one else has ever done that. Very Professional!! Keep making more beautiful bears and I'll be looking for them.P.S. I have you down in Favorites too. Thanks again,Sue

I almost cried...I'm such a sappy ol' thing!!!  Okay, I got teary-eyed...I admit it...and I cry during commercials too.   :D

Shantell

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

You deserve nice emails Shantell, your bears are great and it's obvious that you care about what you do.
It is nice to get affirmation though - what a nice buyer.

Could be the start of something good don' t you think?

Congratulations

Penny  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Shantell,
Isn't that wonderful, I bet it gave you a big lift...obviously a very very happy customer, your bears are adorable...lots of luck for lots more sales.
big hugs, :hug: :hug:
Denise.

Deb Upstate New York

Aww ... just when you need a lift, one usually comes from someplace unexpected!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh that is GREAT, Shantell!!  Think you'd better keep on making those bears . . . this lady will be really disappointed if you stop now!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

That's great, Shantell!  What a nice email.   bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh wonderful e-mail !  :clap:
Shatell please continue making cute
bears as the lady said.  bear_smile :rose:

I am so happy for you !  :hug:
Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

How uplifting for you Shantell. Your bears are really cute so I can see why the lady was so pleased with her new bear.   bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb

Jane  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks Shantell. It makes it all worth while when you see something like that. Well done. :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Is'nt it lovely to know Pheobe went to such a lovely home  :hug: :love:
It's all so gooy and wonderful :hug:

Pipa UK

Shantell that is so swweet.. what a great pick me up bear_original  bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY!!!!  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Well-deserved praise, Shantell!  :hug: