Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Hi everyone.  I'm going on vacation next week to London, Wales, Scotland and France (Paris and other cities).  I know I shouldn't be thinking about teddy bears while on vacation, but as everyone knows, once you start making teddy bears, you can never be free of it. (That's a good thing!!)  Are there any teddy bear supply stores in any of the above cities/towns that I can check out while I'm there?  I will be on tours mostly, but do have a few days free time in London, Wales and Paris so I would like to visit some stores.

Appreciate the help.  Thanks.

Peggy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well...Bear Basics is the one I am thinking of...they have a big warehouse whichif you ring up you can visit and Susan is a lovely lady!!! It's in Tiverton , Somerset...not a million miles from Wales.
Here is the link
www.bearbasics.co.uk

But check out the Hugglets Teddy Bear Guide...you may find a nice fair nearby at the time you are visiting...then you get to see the lot!! Depending on which fair of course!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

hi, in Paris, you can go to the shop called : Pain d'Epice.
You will find there lots of stuff for doll houses plus teddy bear making supplies.

The address is : Pain d'Epice
29 passage Jouffroy
75009 Paris.

For more addresses, please browse that link :
http://www.oursement-votre.com/adresses.mv
Be careful, not all of them are in Paris : you must read carefully each address to check out the town!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Peggy

My teddy bear making shop is in Staffordshire, which is very near to Wales, as I have a lot of bear makers who visit me from both North and South Wales.  We currently stock over 150 varieties of mohair, a little bear makers dream.  The only thing is Leek is shut on a Thursday.

Wishing you a safe and fun trip in Europe.

Hugs
Jacqui

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Jacqui you are so near to me I will have to come across one day....not on a Thursday!!!! LOL

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Jenny

I will put the kettle on and get the biscuits out!  No not Thursday, Leek is like a ghost town that dayLOL

Hugs
Jacqui
p.s your bear on ebay is just stunning!

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Thanks ladies.  I hope I will be able to visit at least one.

Peggy

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

I had a fabulous time in Europe.  I loved England and Scotland.  Unfortunately, the tour was too fast paced and I didn't get a chance to visit any teddy bear stores.  Next time I'll have to go on my own so I can take more time.

Peggy

Board footer