Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Well, we leave for Oz in the morning. It's now 10:20am here in the UK and I still have a few loads of washing to do, all the housework, some ears to sew on a bear.....and I still haven't packed!!!!  bear_shocked  . It shouldn't be too much of a problem - I've got everything sorted but just need to put it in the suitcases, but I probably won't do that till this evening so I can put everything in and tick it off my list as I go. There will be 4 of my bears coming with me - 3 of them for a customer in Alice Springs who I will be hand delivering the bears to and one I made one for Stu's best friends wife who absolutely LOVELY - similar to me and we get on like a house on fire.

I'll be meeting up with Sandi (and possibly Karen) in Melbourne which will be SO much fun!!!  :dance:

Wish me luck for the 22 hour flight with William.....he's a bit of a handful and I'm dreading it!!! I don't think James will be a problem.....but William......  bear_ermm

AUSTRALIA HERE I COME!!!!  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Have a good time Gemma! I once did a horror 12 hour flight with Amy when she was 17 months old, she slept less than an hour on it! She loved the fact all those people were in one space to nosey at. On the way back (we got married in Vegas) she was perfect and slept loads, hee hee. Just keep thinking of Oz, not the flight. Good luck.  bear_thumb

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Gemma ,
Have a wonderful time,hope you are not having to go through terminal 5 at Heathrow.Sophie flew Manchester to London British Airways so did have to go to Terminal 5 but her bags were there in Sydney although dirty battered and ripped so goodness knows what they did with them.
She then flew Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong and then Sydney.
Have you been before ?
hugs,
Louise xx

puca bears puca bears

OoooH Gemma...........more than a touch of jealousy here! I lived in Perth many moons ago when I was a geologist..................
have a GREAT time
huggies
Maria

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Gemma, have a great trip, hope to catch up and meet you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:   What fun!!!  Don't worry about the flight, it'll all be over with soon, and then you'll be having a blast in Oz!!!  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Have hopping good time Gemma! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   I hope you'll post pictures of your trip when you get back in the Reporting Live forum. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  . . . NOT that you will be gone from TT, but that you're going to have a glorious trip to Down Under!  We will miss you bunches, but have a terrific time!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer