Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

It's my Granny's 80th birthday party next weekend so I've made her an old-style teddy after much cringing about 'distressing' it- still think I was a bit heavy handed, but ah well! At least i had a go, not like with my last 'old style' bear!

I was thinking of calling her Esmeralda, for some reason bear_tongue  Esme for short.  I hope she is well received!

Esmerelda.jpg

I'll be revising pretty heavily (I hope!) from now until after my exams, so please don't be offended if I fall silent for a bit- I might have actually succeeded in being strict with myself!  How will I live without TT?!?!

:hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub She is perfect, good luck with the revision bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wonderful!  You caught that old style look really well!   :clap:

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Esme is adorable!  Your Granny will love her!  bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh I love these old style bears, and yourve done a fantastic job on her  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_laugh  Thanks everyone!  I really hope she goes down well bear_original  I love old style bears soo much, I think attempting one has really sharpened my perception of how HARD it really is!

Well, back to the books!  Thanks guys bear_original  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

She is really lovely Chloe - well done, you!
And good luck with the revision/exams . don't envy you ONE bit .............
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Your Granny will adore her Chloe...hope she has a lovely birthday  :cake:  and good luck with your exams too...keep a clear head and keep focused and sometimes daydream of all those fab bears you can make when the exams are over!  bear_rolleyes
Hugs lynne  :hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Wonderful bear Chloe, your Gran will love her for sure.

Best of luck with the revision. I remember those days only too well and don't envy you in the least. Me and my bears/animals have our fingers and paws crossed for you.

Regards

Lisa

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

she is great our chloe, and not over done at all, just nice
good look with revision and exams
i dont tihnk i would be able to resist popping into tt
cat xxxxxxx

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Hey all bear_original  Thanks for your lovely comments- I have snuck back on!  I went back into my Summer Job work today, and on of the first things said to me there was 'have you brought another creature to see us?' bear_laugh  Even they know I'm mad... lol XD

I'm currently on a mixture of genetics and the dynamics of animal locomotion  bear_wacko  PAIN!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Superb job Chloe. I just love the old time bears. Happy Birthday to your Grandmother and all the best with your exams. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks everyone bear_original  I had a great time with my family this weekend (first complete get together since 1995!) although it was not without its mishaps!  My granny liked the bear, and immediately asked if I wanted it to look like a Steiff, which is all he compliments I needed!  I didn't really want to tell anyone about the hobby (I'm not embarrassed or anything, but it as my Grannys 80th, not my show-off day!)  but I found my mum hiding in the kitchen with two of my aunties filling them in... grr!

Back to locomotion and nervous control... thanks again bear_original  bear_wub

Board footer