Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I've been thinking about it for a while, and started a blog a few weeks ago.  I haven't posted about it before now because I wasn't sure if I would like blogging and would keep it up.  bear_whistle

Well, I am enjoying it, although it is pretty much of a mixed-bag as far as topics and it does take a lot of time.  I put some TT's on my links, but would love to add others and swap too if people are interested.   bear_tongue  Please let me know.  bear_original

Here it is:  http://ellifolks.wordpress.com/

Hugs,

Ellen

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

What a lovely blog Ellen
I would love to swap links
www.tinybear-dk.blogspot.com
:hug:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Tina!  bear_original   

Your blog is wonderful!!!  I love reading about all your sweet little bears and seeing the photos of your studio.  bear_wub

Thank you for swapping.  I just added you to my links.  :dance:

Ellen

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hi Ellen, I'm new to the blog world myself and so far I'm finding it very interesting.  I really like your blog you have a lot of cool stuff to see, I would love to swap links.
Take care Hugs Deborah
www.bearhavenbears.blogspot.com

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Ellen,
    Wonderful blog - I've added your link to my blog already.  If you would like to add mine it's
    www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com

hugs,

Brenda

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Deborah and Brenda,  Your blogs are both wonderful!!!   bear_flower  I added both of your blogs to my links and left comments for you too.   

Ellen

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hi Ellen...

Nice Blog!  I would LOVE to swap links with u as well...

www.newelleybears.blogspot.com

Thanks
Jeremy

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Jeremy,

Lots of great info. on your nice blog!!  bear_thumb  Thank you, I added your link.

Hugs,

Ellen

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Ellen...Love your blog! I just love blogging...have met wonderful, talented people thru blogging...I know you will have fun with it...keeps us all connected!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Nan,  Lovely blog!  You have such beautiful photos!   bear_flower   I'm having fun with it also, and I added your link.  bear_original

Hugs,

Ellen

Board footer