Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Hi everyone!I started my blog last month and never got a chance to finish it yet with links and such(as I'm always behind schedual lol) and I would love to add anyone who would like to be on my blog along with your websites(I'm good with links verses banners...still learning!)As a new blogger I would also like to know if it is okay to add a website  link that may be a favorite such as art,primitives ect.without asking the web owner permission first.I wasn't too sure on this and I thought some seasoned bloggers might be able to help. bear_original .....Sharie

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Sharie
Love your style

I would love to swap links with you.
My blog is: www.tinybeardk.blogspot.com
I´ll ad you right away.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Me too!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I sent you a PM with my info, Sharie.  bear_flower Love your work!

~Debora

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I love your stuff!  Happy to add you to my links...my info is right there under my avatar  bear_flower

:hug:
~Chrissi

Thank you everyone!I will start working on my blog tonight and be sure to add you bear_original ***Thank you*** Sharie

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I will add your link to my website.  I am not sure about the blog thing yet.  Just when I finally begin to understand one computer thing, they go and throw something else at me.  I am not too computer saavy, but I can add a link and I will get that done tomorrow.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Shari,
I would love to swap website links with you - I haven't got a blog, maybe one day.  Here is my website, www.bootbuttonbears.com
and a banner if you want to use it.bbbaprilbanner.jpg

I am off now to add your website to my links page.  Do you have a banner you would like me to use?

Many thanks,

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sharie,
     My blog address is:  www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com and my website is:  www.duffyantiques.com.  I'm off to add you to my favourites - both blog and website!  Thanks a bunch.

hugs,

Brenda

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Shari ,
would like to swap links ,will add you to mine ,
hugs,
Louise xx

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The same here. You can have my web address, I will add your blog to my links page.
Wendy bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely blog!  Would love to swap links ... mine is www.allbear.blogspot.com

Will add you to my blog today!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Shari ,
I'd love to add your blog link ......   here is mine www.flutter-by-bearsandfriends.blogspot.com

Thank you  bear_flower
Ruth

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Sharie,

I'd love to swap links with you. Your blog is wonderful. bear_original   I'll add you to mine.  It's http://ellifolks.wordpress.com/

Hugs,

Ellen

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Oh my Sharie what wonderful critters you make I adore the well loved look and your guys take my breath away. Would be honoured to swap blog links with ya. Hugs Deborah
www.bearhavenbears.blogspot.com

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I love reading everyone's blog(unfortunately I should be doing other things). I use the links on my blog more than anyone else I think. I am thinking about removing some links because some started blogs then felt it was too time consuming to keep posting. I don't blame them but I enjoy blogging and it's a great way to see what others are up to. Sharie, I'm going to add your blog to my link list. I love your kitties and bears! www.dogpatchcritters.blogspot.com

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love your stuff!  You're already on my blog; I added you a while ago.  And please do add me to yours if you're willing.  My own blog addy is:

www.potbellyarts.typepad.com

As for your question... I add people without asking them first all the time.  I NEVER talk disparagingly about other artists and if anything, just want to share my excitement about their work and send people their way for a peek!  I can't imagine anyone would ever have a problem with this philosophy, which is why I don't bother to ask.  I'm also not looking for kudos or thanks, so I don't notify after the fact either.  In several years of blogging, this has never been a problem, and I've received more than one "thank you" when people have seen hits to their blog coming from my site.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Please add me. As Shelli says, I don't mind someone adding me without asking.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hi Shari ,
I would like to swap blog links, i have added you to mine.
Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great blog Shari, I would love to swap links. Mine is www.patsylakebears.com

Hi everyone!I have all your blogs and website links listed on my blog and my website.Thank you all again for linking with me,I appreciate it.I will be adding more of my favorites but will be taking a short break to list my bear and kitties tommorow(I was supposed to have them listed Wednesday but you know how that goes...giggle) bear_original Thanks again gang!....Sharie

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
Shelli wrote:

Love your stuff!  You're already on my blog; I added you a while ago.  And please do add me to yours if you're willing.  My own blog addy is:

www.potbellyarts.typepad.com

As for your question... I add people without asking them first all the time.  I NEVER talk disparagingly about other artists and if anything, just want to share my excitement about their work and send people their way for a peek!  I can't imagine anyone would ever have a problem with this philosophy, which is why I don't bother to ask.  I'm also not looking for kudos or thanks, so I don't notify after the fact either.  In several years of blogging, this has never been a problem, and I've received more than one "thank you" when people have seen hits to their blog coming from my site.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

I agree Shelli.  I love sharing blog links with visitors!  It brings everything to life!  bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I'd love to swop links with you :)

www.bumpkinbears.com/blog

Hugs,
Catherine x

Board footer