Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Some of you already know, but I was pregnant.  This is why I haven't been around much for the last 9 months.  I've been reading the posts though.   Well, I had a baby boy and he is now a month old.  His name is Scott John (Scott is my DH, and John is a big family name on both sides), and he was 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches at birth.  He was healthy, and we love him so much.  I still can't believe he's here.  He's already growing so fast and changing all the time.  He's a pretty good sleeper, but I still can't remember what sleep is!   bear_grin    I'm so excited for my first Mother's Day. 

Baby Scott better love teddy bears!   bear_grin

I don't want to post his picture online but I can email pics if you are interested (I'm more than happy to show him off  bear_original ). 

Congrats to Clare on the birth of her son and good luck to all the other pregnant TTers!   bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congratuations and great bg golly hugs, I am so happy for you. 

And I totally support you not posting piccys....better to keep him safe and all..... bear_thumb  bear_thumb   I worry that we are all a little too free with personal info. 

Hope you will be able to bob in and out inbetween naps-his not yours..... bear_wacko

gollyhugs
dilu

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Congrats - hopefully you can afford to keep you both in teddy bears!

Marion

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Chrissie congratulations!!!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Chrissie and Scott! That is wonderful news and I am so happy for you that little
baby Scott has arrived and is healthy and a good sleeper.

I was thinking about you the other day and thought your baby was due about April.

Take care and I hope that you are able to get some rest and sleep.

Warmest bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray!!!  I am ecstatic that everyone knows about baby boy Scott John now.  Big congrats, Chrissie and Scott!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

well done mom and dad and a big hug for the little one.

Lynette

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Congratulations! Welcome back!
Hope you start to get your sleep.It will come!
Love kayx.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Chrissi I am so happy that you are both happy and well. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay, another little Teddy Talker baby, congratulations Chrissi and Scott on the birth of your baby son.

ScottBirth.jpg

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

A BIG BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSIE!!!

How exciting for you.  Picture pictures pictures!  Please.

You are certainly going to have your hands full...but they will be extrememly happy hands. bear_wub
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Take care of yourself. bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub  Awwwhhhh, how exciting!!!  :dance:  :dance:   Congratulations Chrissi!!!   :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations and a big WELCOME  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub to little Scott! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bear hugs,
Marion bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Congratulations!  That's so exciting!  :dance:  Enjoy your new little one!!!!   bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Chrissie, great to see you back here, sending little Scott lots of beary hugs  bear_wub  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

Catherine xx

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Big Congratulations! I'm so happy for your.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

How Wonderful and Exciting for you, first baby!!! Many Huge hugs and Congratulations, and would love to see a picture you can email it to me!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Very many congratulations to you!!  How wonderful!!  I know exactly what you mean about the sleep - what WAS that!!?? :crackup:  :crackup:

Enjoy him - is he your first?  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Congrats!  Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Board footer