Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

There is a mini crochet bear in the Jan/ Feb. 2004 issue of Teddy Bear and Friends ..I think I may be missing that issue? I can't seem to find it around here....  Can someone tell me what picture was on the cover page of that issue ? I want to make a few of these from grandaughters and family.....Winney

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Winney,

I have that issue.  On the cover is a needle felted ted by Debbi Henretty. It is made of blue and aqua wool and has white eyebrows. I checked inside and there is a pattern for a crocheted bear by Berta Hesen-Minten.  If you don't find your copy, let me know and I can send you a photo-copy of the pattern you need. (or just remove the pages and send them to you, since I'm not a crocheter and will have no need for the pattern.)

Hugs,

Donna

White City, Oregon

HI Donna, I checked the Ted & Friends web site, I am surprised, they do not advertise back issues for sale.
I have pretty much all the issues that go wayyyy back, durn.
A blue ted ..eh ? With white eyebrows ! That's different.....

Yes, that would work Donna, can you e-mail me the instructions and photo? I will try to get a copy of that isssue later...guess I will have to contact Ted & Friends, see if they have one laying around.....Winney

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Winney... Ted & Friends does NOT keep their website updated at all... they quite possibly MIGHT sell back issues but just never got around to putting it on their site.

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Winney,

I'd be glad to email the article to you.  I may have to wait until this evening, though.  My scanner is disconnected and I think I will need my husband's help to get it up and running again.  I'll shoot it off to you as soon as I can. bear_original

Donna

White City, Oregon

Oh Donna that would be great... thank's so much, no hurry, just whenever you get to it...Hugsssss, Winney

Board footer