Website

Hehe, I get the feeling you are going to be a bad influence on me! bear_tongue

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Candy is sooo excited she keeps jumping into her box ready to go  :crackup:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Gemma I am green with envy, she is just adorable Wendi makes such gorgeous bears bear_wub

You will have to take a piccie when they are all together and keep us updated, its so nice to hear from a collector like you, it spurs you on to make more and better bears bear_thumb

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website
wendi wrote:

Candy is sooo excited she keeps jumping into her box ready to go  :crackup:

I keep looking at her on your website, I love that it says reserved on her picture and that she's reserved for me!

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Hi Gemma

Great choice of bear, she has such a naughty smile.  bear_thumb  My obsession started this week too with a Studio 44 bear, I just had to have him, couldn't help it!  It was so exciting when he arrived, and yes I make bears but I'm not going to make a bear like him, because I'm not Studio 44.  I'm desperately waiting now for the next bear fair because I've broken it gently to my husband (read this as had a tantrum!) that I can collect as well as make.  He has no problems with me buying mohair...I'm just buying it made up!  So no, your not greedy just appreciative of art! bear_innocent

Andrea

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Good for you!  Can you post us a pic of your new bear?

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Gemma I know how much bears mean to me.  I just love hearing from my collectors and the exciitement when their  Bumpkin Bear arrives,  and most of all how much happiness and comfort they bring to them.  I always feel that bears are to be loved and hugged and my bears agree full heartedly bear_original  You made a wonderful choice with your ted from Wendi, I'm sure we all look forward to pictures of yours and everyone's collections.  The more bears the merrier I say, you can never have enough friends and bears make the most faithful friends you could ask for.  So certainly not greedy Gemma. bear_flower

Beary Hugs, :hug:
Catherine x

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I started collecting also but can only collect a few. Some of the ones I would love to own  but can't afford them bear_sad , but I still look and wish bear_rolleyes . I am saving up for one of our TT"s bears. I don't look at as an investment. If I like it and can afford it then I will buy it. Gemma you are not greedy.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Gemma, You asked about seeing others' collections and I found this old post topic from a couple years ago where a lot of us posted photos of our collections:
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=10719
Might be time to do this topic again as there are a lot of new people on TT since then!
By the way, I don't think you're any more obsessed than the rest of us are!  bear_grin

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Gemma,

You asked to see a pic of my bear and here he is.  Thanks to Sam who took the photos of Stratford Bear Fair, I hope she doesn't mind me pinching this one to show you...I used it to stalk him.  he is the very smiley fluffy traditional guy in the middle.  How could I resist him!  I'm still chuffed to bits and currently coveting about two more.

My_Baby.jpg

Andrea

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Thanks Edie for the link, you're right we do need that thread again, it's fun to read.

Thanks for the pic Andrea, that is a cute bear, what's he called?  Is he cuddly?  When you get more bears you'll have to post them for me!! bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Edie thanks for sharing that photo, your bear has the most lovely smiley face, no wonder you couldn't resist him  bear_wub  bear_smile

Hugs,
Catherine x

Board footer