Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Candy bear arrived this morning from Toggle Teddies so I took a couple of photos of her and a pic of the 4 'bears' I've collected so far.  I can't get over how well Wendi from Toggle Teddies presents her bears, I am very impressed!

DSC00130.JPG
DSC00129.JPG
DSC00128.JPG

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a delightful collection you've started - all the pieces are wonderful!  Have fun getting more.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

You have the start of a lovely collection

Is that a Charlie Bear I see...................Finley??

I purchased our daughter a Charlie Bear membership last year for her GCSE results and Lewis (a white version) was the bear on her christmas list, needless to say I had to fork out to renew the membership for her birthday but she did get no 4 of 200 of a bear called Beth bear_grin

Who is the little blue fella bear_wub

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

The blue dragon is Delphinium by Deb Canham, Andy bought me him for Christmas because I collect dragons.  And yup that is Finley!  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oooh you are off to a brilliant start with your collecting and I must say you have very good taste, the bears are lovely

Pauline

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You have a lovely collection so far Gemma.I especially love Candy bear from Toggle Teddies.Couldn't resist Wendis latest bear Pinx and had to have her.I can't wait to see her :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Gemma,
You have got to a great start on your collection, this is how I started , then it got to making my own. So now I collect and make. The best of both worlds.
Love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

awww.....you've got a great collection started there!!! bear_wub   Its addictive isn't it!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

isn't it neat to be collecting as well as creating, and collecting from such wonderful artists, who are your friends!

I love that part!   bear_wub

Very big congratulations on you collection, it will only get bigger and better!

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are off to a wonderful start with your collection Gemma bear_flower

Enjoy collecting bear_flower

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have choosen gorgeous bears to start your collection Gemma, and don't they all look wonderful together.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Gemma thanks so much for sharing your collection, they are gorgeous.  It's lovely to hear from someone that shares the excitement of bears, enjoy your hugs  :hug:

Catherine x bear_flower

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Thanks for all the replies, yes it is addictive!

Laurie, let us know when your Toggle Teddies bear arrives!!

Board footer