Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Just dropping in to let you know we have just posted a wonderful feature on Chris on the web site.

It's a great read and well worth stopping by.

http://www.teddybearsandcritters.com

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Read your profile, Christine, and found it very interesting. Your little area of the world looks wonderfully peaceful and a great place for inspiration.

Sandi, you've done amazing work on the website.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

on my way to have a read.....miss our lunches together...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Chris, fantastic read very intresting and I loved the part about the spirituality of your bears.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you so much Marlys.

Just quietly, I think you are the only American that stops by...we never seem hear from anyone else.  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Uh uh . . . I'm here and love, love the website, Sandi.  Chris, your profile is very interesting and the area where you live sounds wonderful.  Would love to visit OZ some day, but guess it will only be by way of you Aussie teddy friends.  I do appreciate the hard work and talent you've put into the site, Sandi - it's awesome!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, Sandi, I don't think so. Maybe the Americans just don't leave a post. Nevertheless, I enjoy dropping by and seeing what's new. I check in to see if maybe there are a few picture teases with the bears from your September show. I love the pictures of all your members. I knew some of the names, but not the faces; it's always fun to see faces. I'm anxious to see profiles of all of you. I learned a lot about Christine, and checked in to find your profile today. You really have created a great site. Your efforts are evident.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Thankyou all for your comments. 
I am not one that is gifted with the gab, even though I have kissed the Blarney stone in Ireland.  :redface:
It's great to get feedback, thanks girls
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Excellent read Christine and Sandi. I enjoyed every word:thumbsup:

Thanks to all who took the time to read Chris's feature and you lovely ladies who have posted here.  bear_flower

We have made a few changes to the site, as many people were unable to find the artists profile galleries.
These are now on a seperate page and we have also made it easier for you to find the weekly additions of available bears.

I'm thankful to the collectors who notified me of the difficulties...it's only through receiving this type of feedback that we find ways to improve the site.  bear_thumb

Sneak previews of show bears will come later as we get closer to the show date.

Hugs to all!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I enjoyed reading about you and your beautiful bears Chris.
They have such darling faces.

You have done a great job of the web-site Sandi.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Oh dear - I haven't had time to check out the feature yet - but congrats Chris - I LOVE your bears!
huggies
Maria

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous article Chris, love your bears, and congrats Sandi on all your work with the website.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer