Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

P1010011-2.jpgP1010001-2.jpgHi Everyone!!!  I don't often have time to post much here, but I just had to share these pics of our new kittens with all of you.  They are siamese/himalayan kittens.  These pics were taken as soon as they were born... the one with the three kittens in my hands was taken by my 10 year old as I was holding them while their mom (Coco) was having her fourth kitten.  There's nothing like seeing new little ones!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Such tiny babies. I'd be afraid to hold them so tiny. Very sweet...keeping all of them?

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Melisa,
Look at those cute little noses. bear_thumb
How many will you keep?
Are they always born that colour, and will the colour change as they get older?
Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  sooooo cute and soooo tiny   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I love cats

hugs
Manuela

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'll take them all!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What adorable sweet babies!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

brian-tt.jpgThey are so sweet.You must keep us updated with photos-I would love to see them grow bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I have added a photo of my red point Siamese and he is one years old and he didn't get the colours on his back until he was about 9 months old.Your kittens will no doubt be chunkier than that with the Himalayn in them-what a lovely mixture bear_wub 
Laurie :hug:

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks everyone!  These little ones were just too cute to keep all to myself.  I have a feeling that as they get bigger, I'll be trying a design based on them. 

can we see some more piccies when they get a bit bigger too?

I have a feeling they'll be photographed often!!!  :photo:  Every day one of the kids is saying, "we should take more pictures."   

Are they always born that colour, and will the colour change as they get older?

All the siamese and himalyan kittens that I've seen have always been born mostly white and they get their distinctive markings as they grow older. 

My sister is in love with them & wants one, and I think my mom will take one.  If no one else we know falls in love with them and just has to have one, we'll keep the rest.  They should be absolutely gorgeous when grown up and with doing an addition, we should have enough room in our house!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh how adorable sweet and tiny.  You'll have to show us updates when they turn into fuzz balls.  I love kitties. bear_wub

TeddyB Posts: 83

They are so precious!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I used to bred my Siamese queen many years ago and loved to see the new white kittens. So amazing to see them born white and then gradually change. Have fun!

Mairon

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Simply adorable!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

I have added a photo of my red point Siamese and he is one years old and he didn't get the colours on his back until he was about 9 months old.Your kittens will no doubt be chunkier than that with the Himalayn in them-what a lovely mixture

Your Siamese is gorgeous!  Those eyes are amazing!!  Our kittens do seem to me to look more like Himalayan kittens... their faces are shorter and most of them are already getting quite fluffy.  I'll have to post another pic in a couple of days.  bear_original

Board footer