Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

I'm just back from a FANTASTIC holiday in Florida, USA and just had to tell all you American artists out there I LOVE your country   bear_smile  bear_smile  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I loved it so much I REALLY, REALLY didn't want to leave  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry 

I'll post some pics when I get round to downloading them onto my computer but I'm just back from a 16hr journey (including transfers, etc.) so needing to recover a bit for now     bear_wacko

I'm absolutely exhausted and think I now need a holiday to recover from this holiday but what a FAB time I had!!! I did the usual Florida parks thing but also did a trip to the Everglades for an airboat ride (fab!) a sightseeing trip to Miami (fantastic!) and also a trip to Florida Keys to swim with dolphins (WOW.......thoroughly recommended!!!).

What a wonderful place America is  bear_smile  The weather is great.............we had a couple of days where the temp reached over 100 degrees which was tough going when walking around the parks but it was sooooo nice to feel the sun and know that it wasn't going to disappear the next day. The people are also very nice..............we had the odd one or two not so pleasant people but on the whole American people are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you in any way they can!!!

So guess where I'm heading on Monday.......to the travel agents to book up for next year!!!! I'd love to see more of the USA and want to see if it's possible to do a coach tour around a few states  bear_smile  bear_smile

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So glad you had a nice time in the US.  For next year think about the wild west, the Grand Canyon, Sedona,  some of the most beautiful places in the world are out here in AZ.  Can you tell I love it here?  Please post some pics of the Everglades,  I would love to see them.
Joanne

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

That sounds amazing. You should come to Alberta Canada and see the rocky mountains. I have not been to many places but the few trips I have been on have been so much fun. I want to make a trip to Disneyland one year.
Can't wait to see your pictures!
Hugs,
Melanie

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

So glad you had a good time in Florida. Did you make it to Disney World in Orlando? If not, well that would be a wonderful place to visit. In that area there is Sea World and Universal Studio....And 45 minutes away is Bush Gardens in Tampa.

Board footer