Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

sadie1smaller.jpgI was really happy with the way this one turned out so I just had to share!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

He's wonderful!!  You did such a great job.  I have a 5 year old cockatiel, although my Mum now looks after him as he was too noisy  bear_tongue

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

This cockatiel is just beautiful,  Is this the bird that was in Bird Talk?
Joanne

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

What a cutie!  Love the colors.  Almost looks real.
Better than real, though.  They are a wee bit noisy.  Nevertheless, I do love cockatiels.  We've "had" quite a few. 
Laura   bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow! Great job!
I too "HAD" cockatiels.  bear_tongue  When we got a puppy they hated him and screeched all day. Pior to that they'd mainly just chattered and would sing pretty. We chose to keep the puppy and send the 'tiels packing.
But a needle felted one I'd welcome any time.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very nice. Like Daphne, it brings back childhood memories as my dad raised Cockatiels.

onewtonj clearwater

Wow, what a great job.  Definately looks realistic, love all the colors you used for the feathers.

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Nice job!  I have a 17 year old cockatiel with the same colourings as this one.  bear_grin   You've done a great job of capturing the bird. bear_original

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Wow, I love your Pearl Cockatiel!!!!!! What a perfect job! He looks so great! I have got two budgies and I am sure they would love to share their bar to sit on together! Bravo  :clap:

TX

thanks everyone!  Nope the one that made it into BirdTalk magazine was an African Grey parrot but I hope to get this one in there too bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I would love to see the African Grey, can you post a picture?
Joanne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW how absolutely excellent!!!!! bear_thumb

JulietK julietk
London

Its lovely : )

TX

birdtalk2.jpgHere is a picture of the little african grey.  I also posted a topic "I'm in a magazine" with more pictures  bear_grin

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulatiobns Nina. Your birds are wonderful. So much attention to detail bear_wub  :dance:

Board footer