Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TeddyB Posts: 83

Hello everyone,
  I have not been here in a good little while due to the fact that I had to work full time until my hubby found another job and now that he found a job I have cut back on my hours and ready to get back into crafting.

My question is What is the going selling price for a mini bear and 8" bear? I am currently working on a mini bear.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I don't make minis so I'm not much help but you might want to check out the websites of some who do and you may also want to see what bears those sizes are selling for on eBay. Some artists are going to get more than others for the same size bears so I think it might be hard to set a specific price.

You could also use the search function up at the top in the menu bar and searching pricing.... we've had lots of discussions on how to price bears.... though there are still no concrete rules! Heres search results for one search I did on pricing in the miniatures forum:
http://www.teddy-talk.com/search.php?se … =638959802

Hope that helps.

TeddyB Posts: 83
Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Try searching e-bay. Put on your watch list those that are simular to your bears. When the auction is over, see what they went for...I sew mini's but I don't sell them....So I am not much help on that front....

Board footer