Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi, I noticed the user photo area. But I couldn't find the directions on how to add my picture- can anyone steer me in the right direction.
Thanks, Sandy   bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Sandy, if you go to the Announcements section of the main index page here at TT, there are directions there that should help..

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

why am i the only ugly bear artist at teddy talk?  :P

Plushkinbear looks like a super model for heavens sake,  bear_shocked 

have you all been on an Extreme Makover programme or something? If so. how do i get on it?????????

I don't think you should be allowed to post your piccies here unless you've got a nose like Cerano de Bergerac, witchy facial warts and crossed eyes.

Sandy - are you a babe too? If you are stick a piccy of your granny on here instead to make me feel better......erm unless of course she's stunning and looks like Sophia Loren

bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

PENNY!!!!!  This is for you :hug: :hug: :hug: bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub :hug: :hug: :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You put your pic in through your profile....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Penny . . . you are nuts, Kiddo!!  Now if you hadn't gone and 'fiddled' with your photo (mustache, missing tooth, etc.), you would look like a model yourself!!  Now go undo all of that and let us see your lovely self!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
SueAnn wrote:

Penny . . . you are nuts, Kiddo!!  Now if you hadn't gone and 'fiddled' with your photo (mustache, missing tooth, etc.), you would look like a model yourself!!  Now go undo all of that and let us see your lovely self!!!!

YEAH, PENNY!!!!   bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Are you talikng about the photos we all have form a previous thread?  or is there a new one I am missing???

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

At the top of your screen in right near the user map is the user gallery with some of our pics in it...

AAAARRGGGHHHHHH - HAVE YOU SEEN BUMPKIN BEARS' USER PHOTO?

That's it - i'm off

Penny

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Now, Pen, most of these gorgeous ladies are on the page I created on my website.... www.backroadbears.com/friends.htm
I know you've seen it! You know what you're up against! Personally, I was thinking of posting a photo of Nicole Kidman (I love her hair!)  bear_grin  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love her hair too! AWWW penny, dont take your photo down!

It's not me photo, it's me face  bear_laugh scary bird ha ha ha

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Penny you look great, But i have to hide in with my teddy dresses hoping you cant get a good look .

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Penny, you are so funny!  I love your picture! Maybe I should put the same one there :lol:
Unfortunatelly, I don't know how to use any photo programm to make myself look like Hollywood star (or like Kim)  bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh so just put it as it was.
Julia

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Penny.... you are so silly!!!  You are beautiful (without the moustache, drawn on glasses, etc)

I just now found that new feature... so cool!  Oh my ladies you ALL look wonderful!!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I just added me....but to my dismay, I am between the foxy Judi and delish Kimbee... bear_sad  tooo unfair!!!
My pic was taken 10 mins ago by my daughter Anna who is 12. I am holding my faithful companion Holly who is an Australian Silky Terrier. I thought about photoshopping the double chin out...but we must face facts musn't we......

Densteds Densteds
Website

After seeing all you gorgeous gals, I'm going underground....The last time a camera lens had the ill fortune of focusing on me, was about 4 years ago in Bali...standing next to an elephant...it was on the elephants request..said I'd make her look good  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Denise.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh you gals!  WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!  let's face it!  Believe me, I am just as self-conscience as others, maybe more so.... I had "ugly duckling" syndrome and in 7th grade, my first boyfriend broke up with me, tore my picture up in front of me and told me I was "butt ugly"

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

thanks a bunch I'm off to add my picture   bear_rolleyes

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kim, really??? can't imagine you as "butt ugly"  :lol:
Suppose you were the cuttest little girl!!

Julia

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well back then (in 7th grade) I had braces, and my freckles really showed and I didnt wear makeup...  by the way, I still have my freckles!  I dont think they will ever go away!  But I have learned to love them, even though they make me look like I am 12 LOL

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

You are lucky Kim, you have a young face.  Now Butt Ugly - some boys at that age are just terrors - he knew he wanted to hurt you and knew that would. I don't believe for a minute Kim that he thought you were ugly.. How could he?  Is he blind? LOL

You're all soooo pretty!
Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kim,

Freckles can multiply, grow together to become bigger freckles and totally take over your face!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Stay out of the sun and you'll be all set!

Double er... tripple chins are somthing else however...... If I could just move all the unwanted fat to the place on my body that needs it I'd be sooo happy! LOL!!

Daphne

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kimmy, 7th grade was the "unfabulous" grade for me too.  Looking back at my school photo...scarey.  That was also just before I was diagnosed with diabetes.

I think we all have 'those' photos. :doh: bear_sad

Pages:

Board footer