Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I have just read the lovely post from you all about my house being broken into. I must say sitting reading it really brought tears to my eyes  bear_cry It really shows you who your friends are and i want to thankyou all so much.
We still havent got anything replaced from the insurance but my hubby (bless him) got my an old pc we had down from the loft  :dance: .
I havent made many bears at all since it happened, i suppose in one way i blame myself for it as i cant help thinking oh if i hadnt done Hugglets then it wouldnt of happened but like hubby said it could of happened anytime.
I think what i really need is a right kick up the bum, any offers?  :crackup:

Thankyou all once again, it really has made me so proud to know such loving and kind hearted people  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

You're welcome Vicki  :hug: It's such a horrible thing, I don't think any of us would expect that after a successful weekend in London, but some people have no dignity and sometimes they chose to ruin other peoples days as well as their own... Good luck getting everything replaced, and well done you for having insurance to pay for it  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I surely hope it all gets sorted out quickly, Vicki, and that the perpetrators get what they deserve.  Of course it's not your fault and you deserve NOT ONE kick to the bum!!!  Your hubs is right - could've happened at any time.
Big hugs.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou Chloe and Sue Ann  :hug:  :hug: . I have really missed coming on here and i have so much reading on here to catch up with  bear_noexpression

Vicki x

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Yes, Vicki......listen to your hubby!  This was totally NOT your fault.  I would give you a big hug instead of a kick to the rear! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I'm glad you're back online again......maybe getting back to old routines will help you to feel better.  I sure hope so!  bear_wub  Sending much love and hugs your way...........

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Vicky I suppose you can be pleased that you were out of the house, can never tell what could have happened had you been home.

Lynette

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So glad that you are back with us Vicky.
It is such a horrid thing to have someone break into your house - it happened to my parents and you feel so violated that someone has
entered your house.

Take care and I hope that you get things sorted and back to the way they were.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Vicki - it's great to see you've still got your sense of humour !  bear_original I hope things will get much better very soon .
Sending some more sympathetic  :hug:  :hug:  to you (no kicks !! )
Take care , Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Vicki you are such a funny one. IT was not your fault!!! We are suppose to be allowed to go about our business believing our homes will not be violated. It should be a RIGHT.
Glad to see you back online. :dance:  :dance:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Absolute wicked greed!  Vicki, I was so shocked to hear what happened and I am so sorry you and your family have had to go through this.

MZemeski Posts: 151

:hug:  :hug: Vicki - Sorry to hear that your home was broken into. I hope all works out with the insurance soon. Lots of hugs to you... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melissa Zemeski

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Vicki be glad you were NOT home!!!!   If they had picked your house, they were going to do it regardless.  At least you were safe from them by not being home.  There was a family in my town how also got burgled... but they got tied up while they watched those horrid men take all of their treasures  bear_cry

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Vicki,
     So nice to see you posting again - don't think for one minute that they wouldn't have done the break-in if you  had been home.  It could have been disastrous.  Be thankful you were away and your pets are safe - the rest is replaceable and you are not to blame!

hugs,

Brenda

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
fredbear wrote:

Vicky I suppose you can be pleased that you were out of the house, can never tell what could have happened had you been home.

Lynette

My thoughts exactly Lynette!   bear_thumb   I know going through the 'guilt' is part of working through the stages, but honestly, be glad you were at Hugglets instead of at home.  There's nothing that says they wouldn't have stopped.  And I for one am happy you and your family were safe  :hug:  Things can be replaced....its so much harder when people get hurt...and in this case, no one was.   :hug:

So no, not one kick up the bum ~ unless its to get you started on your next bear  bear_laugh   And kudos to your hubby bear_thumb  bear_wub   His heart's in the right place.   bear_happy  :clap:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Vicky, what a terrible time for you.
I hope you can pick up your needle again soon, so that your little bears comfort you as you make them.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Nice to see you back posting Vicki and I hope everything gets sorted out soon bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Vicky , I hope you get this all sorted out soon.  I can only imagine how this messes with your emotions.  I agree, it is a blessing that you all weren't home when it happened .  Hang in there !  :hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Vicki,

It's lovely to see you posting again and you most certainly shouldn't blame yourself. These things happen cause there are some sad and nasty people in this world, I do hope that they get caught and are made to pay for what they did to you and your family.

Sending you lots more hugs.

Best wishes

Lisa

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh i cant thankyou all enuff  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I have really missed coming on here.
We have had a few things back and hopefully it wont be long before we get the rest.
I have had a couple of emails asking for bears, so that should give me a kick up the bum  :crackup: and lastnight i finished my first bear since Hugglets  :dance:

Vicki xx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

hugs to you Vicki, glad you are back online and hope your life gets back to normal soon, what an ordeal  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou so much Sarah  :hug:  :hug:

Vicki x

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:   How wonderful!!  Great to have some of your stuff back (here's hoping the boogers get caught!  bear_thumb )  And even better for the teddy bear orders  :clap:  :clap:   That will help you heal some of your hurt faster  bear_flower

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Oh Vicki I know how hard it is not to blame yourself. When my brothers place got broken into he wouldn't stop thinking he could have prevented it somehow but you can't and neither can you. It is not you fault honey don't even think that way!

What comes around goes around and these people will get what's coming to them. It sure would be nice to see... :dance: wouldn't it?????  bear_grin

Hugs
Kristina

Board footer